01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision/HiLook Remote configuration

tenmonty

Hi, I'm new here so go gentle!!!

I am an absolute noob to cctv and have just purchased and set up a HiLook NVR 104H-D with 1 camera added (I have 2 more to add in future)
Everything works fine except I can't access the camera remotely away from my wifi connection

I have been trough every guide I can find and have set port forwarding and DDNS but just can't get it to work. I've had 3 nights at it now and am out of ideas.
I've tried the Hik Connect and HiLook app and they both have the same problem (connection failed)

I'm hoping someone can help me with this to save me going mad.

Please let me know what info is required for you to help me
Thanks

Hi, sorry this has gone without a response. :(

Are you still struggling?
I've moved your Post to the Hikvision forum; lots more knowledgeable eyes there :)

If you are using the Hik-Connect App you only need to add your NVR to the Hik-Connect portal (not the cameras).
The most surefire way to do so is to login at www.hik-connect.com and enter its serial number.

For Hik-Connect you do not need to set up any port-forwarding.

You can copy & paste screenshots / images into your Posts here if anything looks wrong / for us to take a look at your config setup.

Hi, I have done the above but I still can't get remote access to work. I've added a pic of the message I get when I try to set remote access via hik connect app.
I also never receive notifications despite the fact they are turned on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-104944_Hik-Connect.jpg
    Screenshot_20201213-104944_Hik-Connect.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 525
Back