01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision iVMS-4200 error 302 - camera is disabled or not connected

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
I upgraded to by hub 6 and now get error code iVMS-4200 exe 302 camera is disabled or not connected on my pc yet it is working fine on my iPhone I’m not technically minded so any help would be appreciated ty

[Created new thread from this Post to discuss/resolve - Phil]

Your new BT router has probably issued a new IP address to your camera.
This is not a problem for Hik-Connect, as the camera effectively 'phones home' to the hik-connect portal to provide its current details, and therefore hik-connect is able to find it.

However, you probably have the former IP address stored in your local PC.

The best thing to do is to install Hikvision's SADP utility on your PC, let it scan your network and reveal the current IP address for the camera to you.
You can download the "Latest" version of SADP from here:
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

When it has revealed your camera's current IPv4 address, you should be able to enter that in the address bar of Internet Explorer and access your camera.

If you run into problems, please upload a screenshot of what SADP shows.

Sadp shows ip4 address 192.168.1.186 tried this and still no success sorry laptop won’t let me screen shot

I had similar problem, couldn`t view camera on main view after update to latest ivms. Uninstalled and reverted back to ivms v2.7.1.9 and all fixed.

I don't see HIK-CONNECT option in the iVMS 4200 software. How do I add this option?

V2.7.1.9 would have been an earlier version of Hikvision's iVMS-4200 software.
The latest version is now V2.8.2.2 available here:
DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

If you still have problems, can you please start a new thread.

Same problem, but may be I can light a little. I have 2 dvr and the problem appears only in cámaras of 1 dvr. More, In my phone I can see but at the laptop I cannot see live cámaras

Back