Not open for further replies.

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Update 23-10-18 - now superseded by a newer version V2.7.2.7, details here:
The latest version of iVMS-4200 V2.7.2.7

There's a new version of iVMS-4200 available here at HikVision's website:
Client Software - Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.

At the time of writing this version is not yet available at their European download portal, but should appear in due course here:
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

HikVision's Release Notes state:
Software Version: v2.7.1.4
iVMS-4200 is a versatile video management software for the DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras,encoders decoders, etc. It provides multiple functionalities, including real-time live view, video recording, remote search and playback, file backup, etc., for the connected devices to meet the needs of monitoring task. With the flexible distributed structure and easy-to-use operations, the client software is widely applied to the surveillance projects of medium or small scale.
Operating System:
Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit),
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit),
Microsoft Windows 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)

V2.7.1.4 Key Updates:
1. Support time synchronization when adding device.
2. Support exporting and importing person picture and fingerprint data in access control module.
3. Newly adding schedule report in time and attendance module and sending report to the target recipient.
4. Newly adding absence time in shift schedule and the absence time is not included in effective time hours.
5. Newly adding report card loss and cancel card loss and card remark function.
6. Newly adding different types of holiday in time and attendance module.
7. Newly adding lane controller parameters, alarm output parameters and alarm input parameters in access control parameters.

As well as the Release Notes, I've attached a "spec" document that I've not come across before.

Attachments

• iVMS-4200_Spec_2.7.1.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,591
  • iVMS_4200_V2.7.1.4_Release_Notes_External.pdf
    91 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:
Newer iVMS-4200 release V2.7.1.9 now available to download here:
Client Software - Hikvision UK & Ireland

V2.7.1.9 Key Updates:

Support related functions of Intercom device V1.5.0

a. Support card issue and unlock remotely.

b. Support multi language configuration, Intercome protocol configuration, permission password configuration, ID configuration of video intercom devices.

Hi!
i have installed latest version of IVMS 2.7 everything is fine but my playback is recorded only for current day means recording only today yesterday record is no more. is there any body having same problem?? suggest any solution please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back