01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision NVR DS-7608NI-I2/8P cloud backup

rcoyet

Hi,

Is there an option to set-up cloud backup on the Hikvision NVR DS-7608NI-I2/8P , can’t find a setting with this?

Thanks

Hi,

Is there an option to set-up cloud backup on the Hikvision NVR DS-7608NI-I2/8P , can’t find a setting with this?

Thanks
I don't think there is in the NVRs - can't see it anywhere myself. The Hikvision DVRs have options to record to Google Drive, Dropbox etc. It's not something I've found a use for, as the resolution and frame rate of what you can upload would be very restrictive. The cameras have some cloud storage options themselves if they are used standalone but just have "Cloud1.0" and "Cloud2.0" as options.

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 08.37.39.png

I did see the cloud storage option on the camera, but it doesn't help when using a NVR.

Hi @rcoyet

Hikvision has just released this new v4.51.005 firmware for the I-series NVRs which introduces an updated browser GUI.

On our 7716NI-I4 NVR running this firmware we do see the option for Cloud Storage (see below), but not sure if it is the same for the 7608.

Try installing the new firmware and see.

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 16.43.02.png

Hi @rcoyet

Hikvision has just released this new v4.51.005 firmware for the I-series NVRs which introduces an updated browser GUI.

On our 7716NI-I4 NVR running this firmware we do see the option for Cloud Storage (see below), but not sure if it is the same for the 7608.

Try installing the new firmware and see.

View attachment 6264
That was timely - I've been keeping an eye on the UK portal for that, after it was mentioned on the forum the other day. I'll download it now and be back shortly crying that somethings broken!

Edit: @Dan the Cloud Storage is available on the 76xx-I2 NVR as well, though from what I can see it's only available while you're logged in via the browser (there's no obvious change to the local GUI) in Storage > Storage Management > Cloud Storage.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I'm not sure about you but this option never worked well for me.
Maybe because net is to slow for that but really poor solution for professional use.

Back