01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HiLook Firmware

CliveC

I know this forum is more for the Hikvision mainstream products, but I did ask a question here a while back (can't find it now!) regarding Hilook cameras.
I have two of them - a PTZ-N2404I-DE3 and a PTZ-N2204I-DE3. Both were running 5.5.6 firmware. The 2404 was branded Hilook in the firmware, and showed a model number, but the 2204 had a blank space where the HiLook logo should be, and the model number box in the web interface was blank, so think this was an OEM camera

The HikVision UK website did show firmware directly off the website for Hilook PTZ cameras but it stayed at 5.5.6 I checked again today and found the website has changed and reference to Hilook has been removed. However the US Hikvision site still lists Hilook and has later firmware - 5.6.0 for these two cameras.

My original question here was whether the OEM version could be upgraded. Well I found today the answer is yes it can. Both cameras are now running 5.6.0, and the OEM camera now does show a HiLook logo in blue in the top left, though still does not show a model number.

If anyone else has this model, the firmware can be found here: Network Dome HiLook Series

There is reference to what looks to be later firmware again here: DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

But in Hikvisions usual way there is confusion as this newer version mentions the PTZ-N2204I-DE3 but not PTZ-N2404I-DE3 Yet earlier versions for both were the same. An omission maybe.... but this version isn't listed at all on the US site.

Last edited:
Back