01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HiLook IPC-T221H Firmware

leeweedon

Hello!

This forum has been the source to many of my HiKvision solutions! This is the first time I'm having to actually post.

I recently purchased a new HiLook system for my father in law. I have 4x IPC-T221H cameras, 3 of which are firmware

V5.5.83 build 190620

The other one is

V5.5.82 build 190311

I've been searching online and cannot find either of the two firmware files online, and the ones I have come accros will not apply as they are incompatible with the model during install.

Anyone else come across this, or know where I can get the latest firmware to I can have them all at the same level?

I did find a great article and spreadsheet around which type the camera is, E3S is what this camera is, the latest firmware I can find through this is older than the versions installed.

Hi @leeweedon

The latest HiLook (E3S) firmware we can find is the v5.5.82 you mentioned above, we also could not find the v5.5.83 firmware anywhere.

Hi All,

I have the T221 camera with v5.5.84 FW and mistakenly downgraded due to a time sync issue with my NVR. It took a while but i eventually managed to find someone who works for Hikvision who gave me the v5.5.84 FW. for some reason they still have not added the FW to the portal.

hope it helps someone.

Thanks

Attachments

• E3S EN STD 5.5.84 191010 .zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 142
Back