Finding the Latest Hikvision Firmware for your NVR
Find the correct firmware for your Hikvision NVR with 3 easy steps:
- With this Post open on your PC, please press CTRL + F on your keyboard (Command + F on a Mac)
- Type in your NVR's product code and press ENTER to search
- Click on the link in the corresponding subheading at the top of the section that your NVR model appears in to be taken to the correct page at the download portal for your camera's latest firmware
Generally, the newest firmware will be at the bottom of the list/page.
Normally the date that the firmware version was uploaded to their portal will be shown in the right column.
The Build number indicates the release date i.e. 180314 equates to 14th March 2018.
- Not included: HiLook/HiWatch/End of life/Products from outside of Europe
- This is a closed thread, if you have any questions please feel free to post a new thread in our dedicated Hikvision forum
We will aim to update this list with new product releases or changes as soon as we can.
Hope this helps.
76/77/86 || NI-K (K Series)
76/77/96 || NI-I (I Series)
76/77 || NI-E1/E2/E4 (E Series)
76 || E1/A (All-in-one NVR)
76 || NI-SE/V(P)
96128/96256 || NI-I (Super 4K NVR)
Deep In Mind
Last edited by a moderator: