01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How do I set up Hikvision Acusense Line Crossing Detection (Human Body) with the Hik-Connect App / without an NVR?

Star500

hi can i use the hik connect app to setup and receive line crossing and get alerts on a phone ,without useing a nvr

Hi @Star500

If you are running the camera on its own (using a MicroSD card) and not recording to an NVR then you will need to log in to the camera using a browser to set up smart events.

All you have to do is open a browser on a PC connected to the same local network as the camera, then enter the camera's IP address into the address bar (not the google search bar), and a login page will be presented for you to log in to the camera and manage all of its settings.

If you are unsure of the camera's IP address you can install the Hikvision SADP Tool onto your PC and that will display the network details of all Hikvision devices on your local network.

Hi Dan thankyou for helping, I done all this the problen is .I can play back my recordings on the hik conect app on phone OK,i have line crossing set up on my 8mp accsence camera Ds-2cd2386g2-iu one way and entry ,,box as well but no alerts geting back to my phone .

question has this camera two way audio speaker builted in i can only hear incomeing sounds thanks

Hi @Star500

The -IU models only have a built-in microphone and not 2-way audio, you would need the -ISU/SL model if you need mic and speaker.

In regards to the app notifications, do you have "notify surveillance center" ticked in the linkage action section of the particular smart event you are using? (see screenshot below)

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 09.36.38.png

Also, in the app if you go to More > Settings do you have "Message Push Notifications" enabled?

hi Dan thankyou for top advice not easy keepingup with the hikvision model numbers
thanks again mervyn

Reactions: Dan
Back