01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How many Line Crossings can you have ?

Fly100

Hello all,

First post from me, I have viewed the forum and got some good info.

I have a Hikvision 708 NI k2 8p. on the latest firmware. Im trying to find how many Line Crossings I can have set up. Im sure I had 3 set up which all worked ok, but I've had to alter the CCTV setup slightly by altering the lines. Now only 2 seems to work. Tried deleting and re applying but cant get the 3rd one to work.
Any input be very helpful.

Thanks,
FLY

Interested as well I have just set up 7604 nvr and new IP 2347 colourvu cameras and can only have 1 line, the sectik were 2/3/4 is doesn't appear and can only apply to one line n rule etc ‍
Hello all,

First post from me, I have viewed the forum and got some good info.

I have a Hikvision 708 NI k2 8p. on the latest firmware. Im trying to find how many Line Crossings I can have set up. Im sure I had 3 set up which all worked ok, but I've had to alter the CCTV setup slightly by altering the lines. Now only 2 seems to work. Tried deleting and re applying but cant get the 3rd one to work.

Thanks,
FLY

Are you using h.265+?
When you enable that the camera will warn that some other features are lost / cannot be supported because of the CPU power required to use h.265+

Hi Phil I was using that, I have put back to H.265 and it still only allowing 1 line crossing
IMG_20200213_112112.jpg

What model of camera do you have?
What Firmware versions are the NVR and camera running?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back