01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How to push DS-KH8350 alarms to Hik-Connect

Hik-noob

Hello,

I activated the doorbell switch alarm on the KH8350 door station and the chime works when i press the doorbell switch on the entry door. However, the alarm is not passed on to the hik-connect app, which is quite annoying. I tested all other alarms on the indoor station and none of them are passed on to the app. Is there some special setting i need ro do in the app? Do I need to delete and add the door station into the app so that it realizes the alarm settings of the station? I hope that you can help me. Thanks!

Ok, just to simplify this, you are saying that the indoor station is ringing/notifying you when the door station is pressed, but it is not ringing the Hik-Connect app?

How did you add the intercom to Hik-Connect?
What firmware versions are the indoor station, intercom, and app running?

Upvote 0
Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hi, thank you very much for the reply. The notification about your feedback was in my spam, that is why I let you waiting here.

Back to the problem:
Yes, you are exactly right. I made a scheme to illustrate the problem and also added the FW and SW version. Hope that it makes things easier.

Thanks! BR

Attachments

• hikvision.pdf
    212.6 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 0
Thanks @Hik-noob

Can you also confirm the model and software/OS version of the mobile device you are running the Hik-Connect app?

Upvote 0
Hi, the phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10e and Android 10 is running on it. I read in the latest Hik-Connect App that I need to make sure all notifications are on for this app which I did but it still did not solve my problem. @Dan can you tell me if pushing the alarms of the DS-KH8350 are definitely a feature that is supposed to work and it just so happen not to work on my phone or is it generally not available? Thanks for your support!

Upvote 0
I am not familiar with doorbell, but is there an option to sent email notification?

I have 4 cameras (IP 3) and stopped receiving notifications about 2 years ago (now maybe only 1 out of 100 events gets to HIK Connect). All events are captured correctly (i can see logs, pictures, etc) but unless I enable email notification, HIK Connect hardly ever is notified.

Upvote 0
Back