01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How to setup relay function on DS-KH8520-WTE1 to allow contact to remain closed for 30 seconds

reg

Hi
Could anyone help with this problem?

I have the following equipment installed
1 - DS-KD8003 IME1 installed by my gate.
1 - DS-HK8520 WTE1 installed in my home as the main station
1 - DS-HK8520 WTE1 installed in my home as a slave to the above.

All above is working well apart from one function.

When the call button on the DS-KD8003 IME1 is pressed at the gate my Hikconnect app on my phone responds fine and the home stations ring as well.

I have connected a Honeywell DW915XX door bell via the trigger function on the DS-HK8520 WTE1 master station in my home, as the chime on the home station cannot be heard on occasions.

My Problem: When the call button on the DS-KD8003 IME1 is pressed at the gate, my Honeywell DW915XX door bell only rings for one cycle only, although I have set the relay in 'Set Relay Parameters' to 30 seconds.

I would like to get the Honeywell bell to ring until the call is answered or goes in 'leave message mode'.

Regards

Hey reg,
I am facing a problem with getting the external ringer connected to the Main Door station. How did you do that ?

Hi,
You need to have ivms 2400 client running on your PC and go to 'maintenance and management'.
Then 'Add' DS-KH6320 TE1 device, with DS-KH6320 TE1 on-line and showing green in ivms 2400.
Go to remote configuration, then go to 'intercom', then 'call linkage'. then 'enable' trigger 1 or trigger 2 or both if you need both.
Then go to 'Relay' and 'com1' and/or 'com2' as required. then you are finished there.
However the delay time does not appear to function for me, it just defaults to max time delay no matter what time is set. I just need a pulse for 2 seconds

At the rear panel of DS-KH6320-TE1, indoor station connect ringer to the relay terminals COM1 and NO1
With my ringer it just gives one chime with every call. I will need to connect a pulsing timer to allow the chime to continue until call is answered.
Hope this helps .

Hi
Could anyone help with this problem?

I have the following equipment installed
1 - DS-KD8003 IME1 installed by my gate.
1 - DS-HK8520 WTE1 installed in my home as the main station
1 - DS-HK8520 WTE1 installed in my home as a slave to the above.

All above is working well apart from one function.

When the call button on the DS-KD8003 IME1 is pressed at the gate my Hikconnect app on my phone responds fine and the home stations ring as well.

I have connected a Honeywell DW915XX door bell via the trigger function on the DS-HK8520 WTE1 master station in my home, as the chime on the home station cannot be heard on occasions.

My Problem: When the call button on the DS-KD8003 IME1 is pressed at the gate, my Honeywell DW915XX door bell only rings for one cycle only, although I have set the relay in 'Set Relay Parameters' to 30 seconds.

I would like to get the Honeywell bell to ring until the call is answered or goes in 'leave message mode'.

Regards
I have four indoor stations (one master, 3 indoor extensions) and the noise from the intercom bell push - heard on all four stations - would wake a pharaoh.

How are you finding the motion event recordings?

I have four indoor stations (one master, 3 indoor extensions) and the noise from the intercom bell push - heard on all four stations - would wake a pharaoh.

How are you finding the motion event recordings?
I think you need to add the main station camera to your NVR

I think you need to add the main station camera to your NVR
If you're saying that works for you, fair enough. But no other Hikvision camera forces you to use an NVR.

Hi,
You need to have ivms 2400 client running on your PC and go to 'maintenance and management'.
Then 'Add' DS-KH6320 TE1 device, with DS-KH6320 TE1 on-line and showing green in ivms 2400.
Go to remote configuration, then go to 'intercom', then 'call linkage'. then 'enable' trigger 1 or trigger 2 or both if you need both.
Then go to 'Relay' and 'com1' and/or 'com2' as required. then you are finished there.
However the delay time does not appear to function for me, it just defaults to max time delay no matter what time is set. I just need a pulse for 2 seconds

At the rear panel of DS-KH6320-TE1, indoor station connect ringer to the relay terminals COM1 and NO1
With my ringer it just gives one chime with every call. I will need to connect a pulsing timer to allow the chime to continue until call is answered.
Hope this helps .
Hi Reg, I’m so happy I came across this post I have been trying to figure out how to connect a chime.
1.Does this work with a regular 7” DS-KH6320 intercom?
2.Does a regular hardwired mechanical work with this solution?
3. If so, what kind of wire did you run from the master station Com1 and No1 to the chime?

I’ve spent over a year looking for this answer, any help would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Back