01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

I need a CCTV NVR solution for liveview and playback permission per user

lamletoi

I have 5 users can access a group of cameras, they will login to this camera sequentially in day:
User 1: 5 Am - 10 Am
User 2: 10 Am - 14 Pm
User 3: 14 Pm - 17 Pm
User 4: 17 Pm - 24 Pm
User 5: 24 Pm - 5 Am
Which is the best solution to allow this share liveview camera and allow playback only file belong to users ?

Thanks

The solution we have the most experience with when it comes to setting up multiple users would be Hikvision, with a Hikvision NVR you can set up multiple unique users and give each one unique privileges as to what they can and cannot see when they log in, they also allow you to set different setting for local and remote access so that certain cameras of features are only accessible via direct monitor access, whilst others can only be controlled when access remotely with a browser. You can obviously if you wish to leave the settings the same for both local and remote access if you wish or disable one type of access completely. (screenshot below of what the user creation settings look like)

You mention 'playback only file that belong to user' which unfortunately I don't think is a feature supported by any NVR, the Hikvision NVR will allow to enable or disable the ability to download/playback any files from select cameras (as you will see above) but it won't get as specific as individual files.

Nice, thank. But i don't want anyon else can login when other user already login to that cameras
Can we access the database of hikvision NVR ?
We have a dev team can write some code to assign user the access permission per their time shift via database.

Back