01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

MacOS Indoor spy/security cameras accessible from and in USA and UK?

Frankford

Indoor spy/security cameras accessible from and in USA and UK? I am working in UK but wish to keep eye on my home in upstate New York, looking for advice, dont have a grand budget but looking for reliable system.

Many thanks for all suggestions.

Frankford

Vivotek AI Network Video Recorders
Hi @Frankford

Most IP CCTV systems can be set up with either a Peer to Peer (P2P) or Port Forwarded method for remote access anywhere in the world.

Do you have any more details of the kind of system you are after? How many cameras? Are they all outdoors, indoors, or a mix? What sort of size area do you need to cover?

You mention spy cameras, are you specifically after very small, discreet cameras?

Thank you for your reply, I am indeed in need of advice for my project.
I think discreet camera would be ideal as I am concerned that if the camera is seen it would be avoided or smashed.

So for my situation I would think that a discreet/spy type camera that can be viewed from a different country would fit my needs.

I have looked but I am getting totally confused as to the capabilities of some of these cameras.
Therefore I am asking for assistance from those who have the knowledge, and I appreciate your assistance.

John

Back