01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Indoor station DS-kh9510-wte1 - Slow playback

RealMode

Hello,
I boughtthis indoor station (videointerphone) ds-kh9510-wte1) with external villa door bell DS-KX8113. I experience a slow rate *between 40 and 90 b/s when I play recorded events by the IP cameras.
Live view is fluent, only playback events are slow.... any ideea?
Thanks.

@RealMode where are your event videos recorded? Are you talking about recordings on your NVR or on SD cards? Are you even able to capture event recordings from your door camera?

@RealMode where are your event videos recorded? Are you talking about recordings on your NVR or on SD cards? Are you even able to capture event recordings from your door camera?
The recorded files are on my local HDD in my NVR - files are played via cloud even if my indoor station and NVR are in the same network.
The same recorded files are played on my mobile phone and they are running/displayed smooth and without delay.

OK, thanks. I thought for a moment that you had discovered the Holy Grail and recorded video to an SD card.

i too have a ds-kh9310-wte1 , seems hikvision stopped with those range, the android is too slow , custom apk's are not working at all
there will be a newer model, faster, better specs , and android 7 instead

Hello,
I boughtthis indoor station (videointerphone) ds-kh9510-wte1) with external villa door bell DS-KX8113. I experience a slow rate *between 40 and 90 b/s when I play recorded events by the IP cameras.
Live view is fluent, only playback events are slow.... any ideea?
Thanks.
Assume you meant DS-KV8113 Door Station? ....................................... Is the Door Station, Indoor Station & NVR all Hardwired Connected to your Network?
Check the Frame Rates of all Video Streams

No - DS-KV9510 is the indoor unit - playback from IP camera is slow - also the live view on HD settings is in slow motion.
No problem with the outdoor door bell.

Back