01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect iOS 14 and notifications triggering to HIK Connect app

mattcandy

Hi all. Has anybody else had issues since upgrading to iOS 14? Since doing the upgrade on phone, it’s stopped triggering notifications and events from the cameras in our setup to the app.
when I go into the app it says notifications are enabled but they are no longer coming through.
ideas?
Matt

Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hi all. Has anybody else had issues since upgrading to iOS 14? Since doing the upgrade on phone, it’s stopped triggering notifications and events from the cameras in our setup to the app.
when I go into the app it says notifications are enabled but they are no longer coming through.
ideas?
Matt
hello i have been experiancing the same issue with no banner, sound on notification. Running latest ios software on apple phone and latest version of hi- connect. have you resolved your issue?

hello i have been experiancing the same issue with no banner, sound on notification. Running latest ios software on apple phone and latest version of hi- connect. have you resolved your issue?
I found that the issue is on the app. If you go into Hikconnect app, then click on the settings icon next to the nvr picture. in there you will see settings for notification schedule. switch that on and set the schedule for 24 hours a day, and you can switch the notifications off and on. then found it worked fine again

ideas?
Matt
I found my issue when you go into your text message from notification of hike connect app. There is a hide flag. I had it set off. Turned it on and now I receive my banner notices along with sound. I will attach some files

Attachments

• 6F6FBC8A-0985-445C-85EC-0FDC0641C709.jpeg
    6F6FBC8A-0985-445C-85EC-0FDC0641C709.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 0AB7E0D7-4BE5-4DF0-887D-F3953C4F8AE0.jpeg
    0AB7E0D7-4BE5-4DF0-887D-F3953C4F8AE0.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 339
Back