01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry IOS15 Hik-Connect App: Cannot answer call.

LeeBow

Hi all,

My intercom used to work fine - ios14, Hik-Connect app, intercom is DS-KH6320.

When someone rang the intercom - my phone would ring (wifi or 4g), I could open the app, talk to the person, and open the gate.

Now - since upgrading to ios15 - the phone rings (still wifi and 4g) - but when you click to answer the call - you are stuck on the Hik-Connect app splash screen.

I have this issue, my brother-in-law has the issue on his system. same hardware.

On another device on ios14 - the intercom still works correctly.

Anyone else with this issue? Has anyone found a fix??

Many thanks.

Yes having the same issue, takes a few months for them to catch up with software updates

Can I ask how you have your gate connected to your intercom please . I’m trying to connect the 2 wires from my old aiphone handset to the indoor monitor

I think you have to wire them to the outdoor unit, I had to and always do on installs

Which outdoor unit do you have and it it push to make or break on you existing setup?

Hikvision IP Video Intercom Kit DS-KIS603-P(B) include DS-KV6113-WPE1 + DS-KH6320-WTE1 POE Doorbell Door Station WIFI Monitor

Aiphone ie-1du with L & L button live wires

At the plug on the back of the external unit (the 6113) connect you original L&L wires one to the green and one to the blue, it doesn’t matter which way around.

Just a heads up - the iOS beta update fixed the issue.

Hikvision never did an update to the app - but iOS 15.2 has resolved the issue.

Back