01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

IP Cam and iSPY - V380

Phobos85

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to figure how to make my 2 IP cams (wifi) work with iSPY.

The cameras, as shown in the image below, are those generic WIFI cameras:

IMG-20201129-WA0007.jpg

They come with a software called V380. With it they work properly, good quality of image. But the original app is very limited in options (don´t have even motion detection).

I use a notebook as a "DVR", so I wanted a better app to handle the CCTV system. So I chose iSPY. But I cannot make it work with my cams.

iSPY can see my cameras, but cannot show any images:

IMG-20201129-WA0008.jpg

I tried do config it through the ONVIF tab and in the FFMPEG tab, but no juice.

I don´t know if it's a issue with the link.

I tried a lot ok links. With these shown in the iSPY and rtsp://user:password@ip:door, but no luck. I used 2600, 8899, 80 as doors, but got the same error everytime.

I've tried the ONVIF manager, but, strangely, it cannot show any data of my cams:

IMG-20201130-WA0006.jpg

Can't show live video:

IMG-20201130-WA0005.jpg

So, i don't know what to do anymore.

The cams are working, since I can see the images through V380 app.

So, you guys have any ideias what am I doing wrong?

I don't think we can add anything.
Except to say that we see an increasing amount of IP cameras (typically those sold on Amazon & eBay) that will only work with their own App :(

I don't think we can add anything.
Except to say that we see an increasing amount of IP cameras (typically those sold on Amazon & eBay) that will only work with their own App :(

Really? Man, that´s bad, pretty bad.

Funny thing is that this CAM won't seem to be a original V380 cam, but just a clone.

Really? Man, that´s bad, pretty bad.

Funny thing is that this CAM won't seem to be a original V380 cam, but just a clone.
V380 is a generic IP camera viewer for many different makes and models, is not made for any specific camera

I have the problem with no video also with the lightbulb cams, Works great with the android app, but no video with the PC App. Otherwise they are great cams for the money $15. Anybody know if they have a cure for the PC app?

Back