01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

IP Camera Reviews

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
We recently launched a new website to showcase IP Camera Reviews:
IP Camera Reviews from use-IP Ltd | Reviews of the latest IP Cameras

We realised from all the feedback we've had over the years that people find it hard to select the best IP camera for their requirement at any given time. It's just not easy to compare IP cameras and their performance.

It was also obvious that people valued our real-world sample videos at our YouTube channel:
use-IP Ltd

So, we've set about combining what we have and what we know and produced the new site, which shows our assessment and scores for each camera we test.

As I write this, the best IP camera we have tested and reviewed so far is currently the HikVision 2385 8MP turret camera.

For each camera we have tested there is a 'hub page' such as this:
Hikvision DS-2CD2355FWD-I 5MP Turret Camera - IP Camera Reviews

Which then provides you with links to our review, photos, video, datasheets, and shop page.

You can comment, and even leave your own review scores if you own or have used a camera model yourself.

There's been a slight hiatus in new sample videos and reviews, simply because we have been working with and assessing new brand Milesight, and have needed to keep that work private up until now.

Please rest assured that we'll be back on it soon!

I would like to end this introduction with a hat-tip to the original review site for IP cameras by Carl:
Network Camera Critic

It's a hard thing to do.
He did it very well.

Planned reviews:
Samsung XND-6085P
Samsung QNO-7080RP
These two are currently top of the list as we were disappointed by our recent test of a QND dome, we've discussed it with Hanwha and they have kindly provided the above samples for test.

Milesight 2MP
Milesight 5MP
Milesight 4K
Milesight mini-PTZ

NB - it takes us at least a week to test and capture sample video in a range of conditions, and then at least a week to edit the captured video and produce the YouTube video. Then some additional days to add it all to the review site.

Please feel free to make requests.
Generally we won't review camera models we do not offer (we plan to make an exception for HiWatch by HikVision).

Back