01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect IP camera to connect more nvr

alamin

I have a problem . when i connect a IP camera to two or more NVR at a time , A problem occur that one nvr can not detect ip camera. need sugesstion how to connect an ip camera in more nvr at a time

Hi @alamin

What brand of NVR/cameras do you have?
How is your system setup? How are you trying to connect the cameras to the NVR? Are both the cameras and NVRs connected to the same network?

Hi @alamin

What brand of NVR/cameras do you have?
How is your system setup? How are you trying to connect the cameras to the NVR? Are both the cameras and NVRs connected to the same network?
Thank you so much. NVR & camera are HIKVision.all camera and nvr in same network. i am monitoring 64 camera from 13 floor to B1 . every floor wired fiber . through fiver a Switch was establish and cameras are connected with switch in every floor in same network. NVR's are now setup different floor to monitor.

Thank you so much. NVR & camera are HIKVision.all camera and nvr in same network. i am monitoring 64 camera from 13 floor to B1 . every floor wired fiber . through fiver a Switch was establish and cameras are connected with switch in every floor in same network. NVR's are now setup different floor to monitor.
I have four NVR . all are hikvision. i connected all same cameras setup in four nvr . but at a time four nvr not work . 3 work out 4.

Hi @alamin

Can you confirm the NVR models you have and the model numbers & quantities of each camera you have? (e.g. 6 x 2385G1 8MP turrets, 4 x 2045FWD 4MP Mini Bullets, etc...)

Hi @Dan
NVR Brand is HikVision. model Name is DS-8664NI-I8 and Camera Model Name DS_2CD1223G0E-I4MM (dome). Bullet Camera Model Is DS-2CD1323G0E-I 2.8MM(bullet). total quantity 43. All camera are Hik Vision

Ok, all of these are models are not currently available in the UK region and we have never encountered this issue with the UK NVR/Camera models we have tested before.

The only thing I can recommend is to make sure the firmware of the NVR and cameras is up to date:

NVR - v4.40.017

Camera - v5.5.94 (use IPCR version)

If you still have problems you will need to speak directly to Hikvision support or the seller you bought from in your region and get their advice.

Back