01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Issues with iVMS-4200 and DS-7316HQHI-SH

jakeman19

I'm having issues getting the iVMS client to connect to the DS-7312 DVR. Static IP on the DVR is 192.168.1.64 and connecting directly with a network cable between my MacBook Pro(Static IP of 192.168.1.200) and the DVR. If I try to web into the DVR I get the following message: IP Address does not match
When I use the iVMS client it sees the DRV in Device Management at the bottom. When I try to add I get the following error in a black window on the bottom right corner saying: DVR Logins Failed:Error Code HCNetSDK.dll[153] (The User is Locked). I'm using a VM of Windows XP and iVMS is v2.7.1.4 Build20180403 and DVR is v3.1.10 Build 151211. Login on the DRV is correct as I've logged in many times with the proper PW. Not sure what I'm doing incorrectly. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot #1.pdf
    107.1 KB · Views: 358
  • Screen Shot #2.pdf
    110.2 KB · Views: 400
I'm still getting the error 153 using the Mac version you ask me to download.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks!!!
Jd

Any reason why you are direct connecting your MacBook to the DVR, rather than via a network/router/switch?

It was a stone alone system and connect it to a router and tried using the iVMS software and had these issues. So thought going direct from my Mac to the DVR would eliminate the possible incorrect router settings but I still get these errors connecting directly. I've tried logging out of the DVR and then using the iVMS client but still get this 153 error. I've looked everywhere within the DVR to see if there are any setting that would LOCK remote access as the screen shot you provided says "user name is locked". There is only one user and that the Admin.

Jd

Sorry, I have been away for a week.
IMHO direct-connecting is more complex.
I would recommend that you network your MacBook and DVR in the normal manner (via your router/switch).

You can check that networking is OK by means of Hik's SADP for Mac - it should find and list your DVR in its results table.

Please also check that your DVR is running the latest available firmware - check the portal.

Sorry, I have been away for a week.
IMHO direct-connecting is more complex.
I would recommend that you network your MacBook and DVR in the normal manner (via your router/switch).

You can check that networking is OK by means of Hik's SADP for Mac - it should find and list your DVR in its results table.

Please also check that your DVR is running the latest available firmware - check the portal.

Still the same result. I can see the DVR in iVMS client and SADP Tool on the list, but when I try to do remote configuration I get the DVR Login Failed error.

Jd

As per screen shot. I can change things with SADP Tool, but when I use the iVMS and "Remote Configuration" I get that error. I need the iVMS to see the DVR and associated cameras to view and retrieve video files.

Jd

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 5.58.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 5.58.02 AM.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 344
Back