01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

IVMS 4200 crashing

reborn21

I've downloaded IVMS 4200 on my new work pc 2 weeks ago and it worked fine until 3 days ago. The live view keeps loading and when I go in System configuration > Liveview and Playback the programs keeps loading and I can't click on anywhere else and the only thing to do is closing the whole program. I tried to uninstall and install it again multiple times with no results. I also tried to install some previous versions, running as admin, disabling firewall, getting win10 latest updates but it did not work.
Maybe there is a conflict with another software? I uninstalled some of the program that I installed but still unsuccessful.
Any help ?

Hikvision PTZ cameras
I've downloaded IVMS 4200 on my new work pc 2 weeks ago and it worked fine until 3 days ago. The live view keeps loading and when I go in System configuration > Liveview and Playback the programs keeps loading and I can't click on anywhere else and the only thing to do is closing the whole program. I tried to uninstall and install it again multiple times with no results. I also tried to install some previous versions, running as admin, disabling firewall, getting win10 latest updates but it did not work.
Maybe there is a conflict with another software? I uninstalled some of the program that I installed but still unsuccessful.
Any help ?
try putting win10 into safe mode and select troubleshoot, you can enable / disable the startup programs and see if there is a conflict.

Thank you for your reply but it did not work. I think it's the program itself that has a problem running in my pc.

Thank you for your reply but it did not work. I think it's the program itself that has a problem running in my pc.
uninstall and restart your pc, try a different version from the EU or UK website? See the images below for my win10 and ivms versions. I've had no problems with my version of ivms

edit

Screenshot 2021-05-31 at 06.46.43.png
Screenshot 2021-05-31 at 07.57.19.png

Last edited:
Back