01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4200 Data Error [11] when trying to add active camera for management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintus

Have iVMS-4200 V2.0.0.5 build 20190220 on iMac.
When 'Adding to Client' the first device - a new DS-2CD2385G1 (F/W V5.5.83 build190221) - we get:

'Error Code libHCNetSDK.dylib[11].(Data error. The data sent to or received from the device is incorrect.)'

Joy. This is repeated every 60 seconds...

The User Manual for Mac_V2.0.0.5 has an 'Appendix C. Error Code' - which has no reference to a code 11...

Unless [11] is really a hexadecimal code - which would be 17.
On page 115 we then have:
'17 - No Name - The streaming problem between the stream media server and the device' .

Unlikely?

Anyone any light to shine on this?
Many thanks

I have the exact same error.

Just migrated from Windows to MacOS. Installed latest versions, and I have the exact same error.
No problems viewing the feeds through the web browser or the app on my mobile phone. Also no problems when running ivms 4200 from a Windows PC.
To be sure, I also tried turning off the firewall in MacOS, but this didn't help.

Also hoping for a solution.

Hi @epicphil & @Quintus

We have also experienced this issue and we have passed the problem and error message on to Hikvision Tech support, we may not get any solution today but hopefully, we will get a response from their tech support early next week.

Hi @epicphil & @Dan,

Thanks both for your input.

Development so far (Dan already knows this):
Given the data error[11] when attempting to Add-To-Client an active & online ‘HikVision-Device’ in iVMS-4200, I decided to register and account with Hik-Connect on my iPhone. This logon was then accepted by the iVMS Cloud-P2P-Device pane.

Then, after a bit of a song & dance with the ‘Stream Key’ (?) which turned out to be the Verification Code, I managed to see the camera’s Main View…
However, previously recorded SDcard video was not accessible via iVMS Remote Playback.
This video is viewable via iPhone Hik-Connect Playback.
Does anyone know the detailed difference between Hik-Connect Playback and iVMS Remote Playback?

After this P2P ‘success’ the HikVision-Device Add-To-Client still fails with data error[11].
I wait for further understanding of this from HikVision.

epicphil:
1. Could you tell me which previous version of iVMS you have and where from please?
2. Could you give me more detail about your MacOS browsing please? You mention no problems viewing feeds through the web browser.

My mixed experience with MacOS Mojave (V10.14.4) is as follows:
Safari (V12.1): Camera Configuration works.
Safari (V12.1): Main View, Playback & Picture do not work due to an unavailable PlugIn (as on Forum).

FireFox (V66.0.3): Main View & Configuration work.
FireFox (V66.0.3): However the in-page links to Playback & Picture are not presented.
However entering the appropriate IP address for Playback (http://192.168.etc.etc/doc/page/playback.asp) or Picture (…./doc/page/download.asp) will display the webpage but neither function will work nor give any error indication…

Thanks for your interest. Q

Sure.

I downloaded it from here (version is specified in the path): DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

I can view the streams in my browser using the most recent version of Chrome. Maybe also good to mention that my IPC are running firmware version V5.5.83 build 190221 with Websocket enabled in the config. My IPC's are of the type DS-2CD2385FWD-I.

Hope this helps.

And thank you for responding to our issue :)

Thanks again @epicphil
I have installed the iVMS that you suggest - this will now allow MainView of the camera having added it via the IP/Domain (=HikVision Device?) Add-To-Client process. Great.
Have still to check out the other functions.
On this version there (as yet) is no mention of Cloud P2P...

I also have the latest Chrome browser (V74.0.3729.131Official build 64bit).
However this behaves just like FireFox in that it only presents the in-page links Live View & Configuration (which both work).
Chrome does not present in-page links Playback or Picture.
Do you get all four in Chrome? (- ie HIKVISION logo Live View Playback Picture Configuration)
Regards Q

i have the same problem with firmware v5 5.82 build 181211 and v5.5.83 build 190221.
when downgrading the camera (DS-2CD2T55FWD-I5) to firmware version _V5.5.51_Build180314 the error is gone and the camera is working fine again. i see that they added a sdk port and some other changes in the firmware.
with new firmware i have live image in the webbrowser on my mac, on the old firmware no live image.
so it looks like they change some stuff, but i cant point the finger at the problem.
if you look at in the device manager the security status is blank, and netstatus grayed.
camera works on the recorder, hik-connect and webrowser but no on ivms for mac after upgrading firmware to latest version.

I have a same problem. But starter problem with disconnect every 20sec, I was thing upgrade to latest firmware, but problem not solved. Even one more problem added libHCNetSDK.dylib11.

Hikvision DS-2CD1323G0-I with base firmware 5.5.4, updated V5.5.92 build 190227 and have problem Code error libHCNetSDK.dylib11

my problem was solved to to a factory reset after the firmware upgrade.
the connection to the nvr and ivms4200 works ok now on firmware 5.6.0.
cam model DS-2CD2T55FWD-I5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back