01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

IVMS-4200 Error: Adding Failed(OpenSDK[305000])

alexf40

Hi,

I'm currently running IVMS-4200 v3.2.0.10 on Windows 10. I'm trying to add a camera as Cloud P2P by entering the serial number and verification code, on adding I get the error "Adding Failed(OpenSDK[305000])".

5/7 cameras have successfully been added, not sure why the other two are giving this error as the settings/configuration appear identical for all of them.

Thanks

Hi Dan, thanks for the suggestion. I tried adding the cameras directly in the portal, after entering the serial number it tells me the camera has been added. But the camera is not visible in the hik connect portal.

But I now have six cameras on the Hik Connect app on iOS, and five on the portal.

I also tried adding the camera through the iOS Hik Connect app and it tells me that the camera has been added but doesn't appear.

I've tried refreshing multiple times and logging out and back in.

For the camera that says it has been added, I think you are going to have to try unbinding the device using SADP and then try adding it to the Hik-connect portal.

We always recommend people add cameras/NVRs directly to the online portal and not via the app as it is often the case that devices added via the app are only linked to the app via the local LAN connection and so when you then try and access remotely you can't see the cameras. When you add the device to the portal you link the remote access app to Hikvision cloud server and the cloud server to the camera, doing this creates a simple but secure link for footage to leave the cameras on your local network and pass over the internet to reach the remote Hik-Connect application whatever network it is on. (e.g. Public WiFi, 3G, 4G, etc...)

Thanks Dan, I'd like to give that a try. But since I upgraded SADP I can't get any of my cameras to show. They are all accessible through IVMS-4200 and direct via IP on the same computer.

I've ran sc query "npf" in the command line and it shows that it's running, I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no joy.

I"ve also tried installing Npcap: Windows Packet Capture Library & Driver and win10 cap but

I"m pretty sure it's an issue with having the right NPF but haven't been able to get it to work.

Hi @alexf40

Do you have a firewall/security software installed on your PC/Mac? default Windows/Mac firewall or 3rd-party like ESET, Norton, etc...?

We have seen issues previously, not just with Hikvision's software, where the software has to be added to the firewalls safe software list and be given permission to pass & receive data through the firewall, So I would recommend trying to add the SADP tool to that safe software list.

Back