01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

MacOS iVMS-4200 for Mac version

Status
Not open for further replies.

cage123au

Hi all, I'm hoping there are some members that use iVMS-4200 on their Macs. I am having trouble locating where to input the Stream/Encryption key to allow live streaming. All other parts of the iVMS are fine. I also have a MacBook Air which I portioned and installed the Windows version of iVMS and have located the input screen for the Stream Key, so that is working fine.

I just cannot find the input selection in the Mac version. Can anyone help. I am running High Sierra on the Mac and the iVMS version is what I believe is the latest Mac version of - 1.02.05.02

Just to assist, I have noticed that on the Windows version In Device Management you have two tabs that show Group and Device in the left pane.

On the Mac Version, I cannot locate these tabs, nor can I see a left hand pane, or if it actually has one. I do realise software is coded differently for Macs, but I would have thought you would have a lie to input the Stream Key.

I DO NOT want to uncheck the encryption box on the NVR and stream unecrypted if I can help it.

I do know, and have set up to view the streams via the Safari Browser, but the iVMS software has some additional attributes that the browser does not hence my wanting to use it if possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone from USE-IP able to assist me? Surely I cannot be the only person running cameras on a Mac and using iVMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back