01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4200 various errors when re-installing on clean MacBook Air - Catalina OS?

DinosMa

Hello,

Well I did a clean format on my MacBook Air last night and I have the following issues with my iVMS 4200
First I download the new version of Catalina
I created the superuser and the password. It recognized the camera the error that I get is error code lib hcnetsdk.dylib incorrect username or password. I tried to use the SADPTool but without any luck. I don't even remember the last password before the format.
While I am trying to modify the IP I get the following error - Error Code libHCNetSDK.dylib[7](Connecting to device failed. The device is offline or the network timed out).

Well, any help on this?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 11.12.47 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 11.12.47 AM.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 309
Hi @DinosMa

Are you seeing the camera in the SADP tool? Could you share a screenshot of this, please?

Where did you create the superuser and password?

You won't be able to change the IP address in iVMS-4200 without the password field being filled in.

If you can't remember the password, you'll need to reset the password using the below guide, or perform a hard reset on the camera to its inactive state so that you can set the password again:

How to Reset the Password of your Hikvision Camera/NVR in 5 steps using the SADP Tool
How do I Reset a HikVision IP camera using the pushbutton?

Once you have access to the camera in an internet browser, you should update the firmware to the latest version too:

HikVision UK Portal: Firmware for R0 platform(2xx2) - V5.4.41 170312

Our guide to updating firmware: How do I update HikVision Firmware in just nine simple steps?

Hey Kyle,
Thanks for the answer
Well last night I could see the camera on the SADP tool but I couldn't change the password
Today I cant see the camera in the SADP, Today I got also an lan adaptor for mac. I try again but it locked as a superuser
Anyway I will delete the iVMS-4200 reinstall it and follow the guide

Hey again
Now it saw again the camera SADP tool ...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 6.18.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 6.18.29 PM.png
    83 KB · Views: 298
No problem :)

What are you doing or seeing when you're unsuccessfully changing your password?

The superuser password will only be for iVMS-4200, adding to the camera to iVMS-4200 and editing settings SADP requires a different password, which you will have set up when first activating the camera.

Did you see the password reset guide linked in my last post?

Back