01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Jovision NVR Keeps Freezing

kolito

Hi, I have 2 nvr's on my network with more than 32 Camera's hooked up to them. The Camera's are Hikvision with one NVR also being Hikvision.
I have a Jovision NVR which i use the onvif function to connect the rest of the Camera's. The Jovision freezes almost every week and has to be restarted manually before it works again.

I need help in resolving the issue please.

Thank you

Hi, I have 2 nvr's on my network with more than 32 Camera's hooked up to them. The Camera's are Hikvision with one NVR also being Hikvision.
I have a Jovision NVR which i use the onvif function to connect the rest of the Camera's. The Jovision freezes almost every week and has to be restarted manually before it works again.

I need help in resolving the issue please.

Thank you

It's sounds to me that your Jovision can't handle that. Can you share model of that NVR and camera that are connected to it?

The model is Jovision JVS-ND7932-DV - 32-Channel Full HD H.265 NVR and the camera's are HIKVISION

Incoming & outgoing bandwidth is 150Mbps. Can you measure usage of that NVR? Maybe if you lower cameras bit rate?

1595320732771.png

What is model of camera? Maybe try to upgrade FW on camera if it is possible?

Are you streaming to disc continuously or only "alarm" issues? If the latter, does it freeze more often after/during rain storms when (presumably) lots and lots of false alarms prevail?

Back