01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

JUST BOUGHT ZXTECH

wullboy

Hi, for my home, i have just bought a cctvc kit from a company called Domar, they are selling ZXTECH camaras with their kits, So the question is,are they a mid range kit, or a low range kit, this is the first time i have ever bought a kit, so ive came into it blind, have a bough ok :(

It's not a brand I recognise - seems to be a fairly unknown Chinese brand sold by a few resellers in the UK (like Domar) based on their website.

Can't comment on the quality, but based on the prices and specs I'd expect it to be a fairly low-end system.

I also have an ZXtech NVR I bought from Domar, I'm happy with it, I use a generic ONVIF camera with it, had it running for over year now, only complaint I have is the fact it gets hot as there is no fan, so I added a small 5v 30x30mm fan myself ;)

did you hard wire it into the NVR board m8, or is the power source external....

I bought a 5v fan and used the SATA power connector, red wire is 5v, yellow 12v, in the last photo you can see where I drilled the holes to make them bigger for more air flow.
IMG_5207.jpg
IMG_5209.jpg
IMG_5210.jpg

nice one m8, so is the fan extracting the hot air within the nvr, or is it bringing in cool air

Back