01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Latest Firmware for 7604NI-K1 NVR

Bluenose1940

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Hello folks,
I have just downloaded and installed firmware Version 4.3.000 - Build 200508 for my DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) NVR.

At first glance everything is totally different. What I am wondering is, has there been a revised user manual issued and where can I download a copy from please?

I will definitely need to get my hands on a copy as I was just getting to grips with using the old version, and now I will seemingly have to start all over again. Not that easy for a near 80 year old wrinkley!:confused:

I haven't even got the word 'Menu' when I right click on the screen anymore!

Many thanks for any help/guidance offered.

Hi @Bluenose1940

The new firmware is just the same as the V4 firmware that the I-Series recorders run (with a few missing features), navigating it is essentially the same. I've attached the I-Series manual, which should help!

The 'Menu' is now a bar at the top of the home screen, all the options that you would have had when right-clicking on the old recorder will now be in this top bar. :)

Attachments

• Hikvision I-Series NVR User Manua.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 728
Hi @Bluenose1940

The new firmware is just the same as the V4 firmware that the I-Series recorders run (with a few missing features), navigating it is essentially the same. I've attached the I-Series manual, which should help!

The 'Menu' is now a bar at the top of the home screen, all the options that you would have had when right-clicking on the old recorder will now be in this top bar. :)
Thank you Kyle, that is really helpful. I'm off to have a read now.

No problem at all. We now have the user manual for this specific firmware (V4.30.000) from Hikvision, which is attached too.

Attachments

• Hikvision Baseline User Manual for K-Series NVR Firmware V4.30.000 Build 20200512.PDF
    49.9 MB · Views: 272
Back