01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Latest firmware for Hikvision -K (B) NVRs

Hello,

I flashed the gui 4 firmware from the russian ftp-server to my 7616 k2 ... everything seems to work fine.. feel free to ask

Me again... Today i flashed NVR_K51_BL_ML_STD_V4.22.000_190821.zip from the russian FTP which was original for the I-series.

Everything seems to work fine, but I will test

Attachments

• 7616-k2.jpg
    7616-k2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 405
yes, everything works fine... cant see any problems. first i wanted to revert, because the new gui is a bit confusing when you never have seen it. but now i think its better and more intuitive than the old one.

i have no idea why hik is not releasing the firmware for the k series... i had many hik cams and nvrs, and if i wanted to flash a wrong firmware which is not for the device, it simply does not work. so i assume that the k-series are in the header of the firmware. my device is only a few months old. not sure if this works for older devices.

if you want to test, i suggest to only flash if you have a TTL adapter. than you can revert if anything went wrong. just make a backup of your config and maybe swap a new harddrive in. i am not sure if you can use your old recordings with the new firmware.

(anything what you do is on your own risk, i am not responsible for any problems/defective hardware).

Thanks for pointing this out.
I have asked Hikvision to confirm.
I'll report back here as soon as ...

Back