01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Latest HikVision Firmware [76 77 96 NI-I] V4.22.000 build190821

Looks like 4.22.000 has been withdrawn from the UK portal with 4.21.008 now being the latest available there.....

don't blame, i'm going back to 4.21.008
Hik have gone back annoying as crap going to start going to other brands now
there cam never get anything right

well! i'm now giving bad reviews about hikvision mate was going to install them now no longer! was going to spend over $4000 in hik his not going to waste that money now

face detection does not work at a high level, G1 cam 4K
it's a POS

Looks like 4.22.000 has been withdrawn from the UK portal with 4.21.008 now being the latest available there.....

V4.22 is now back up on the UK portal:
HIKVISION UK PORTAL

We asked why it was taken down, and they don't know.

I am told there are no Release Notes, as this is just a bug-fix release.

And they have now provided Release Notes - attached.

Attachments

• External_NVR_V4.22.000 build190822_Release Notes 8-10-19.pdf
    615 KB · Views: 427
Thanks Phil. Likely a typo - but the release notes refer to build 190822, but the file on the portal is 190821, which is the same build that was there under 4.22.000 previously

Some feedback to Hikvision on this build - while the red marks now appear when using remote (web) playback the icons to enable this only appear when useing Internet Explorer. Using Firefox and Chrome on Windows shows the icon to change from single camera playback view to 4, 9 etc but the icon to show event marks is missing in those browsers.

Dragging the playback time bar works smoothly in Firebox but jumps about a lot when tryign this in IE. So IE shows red mark but hard to control the playback position. FF & Chrome smoother to move the playback time about but no event marks!

Is this stable now? Should I be moving from 4.21 190423 this has worked really well for me with the only issue being when I reset the unit it defaults all the cameras to motion detection (whole screen) when I only have smart detection setup and I get a couple of hundred emails whilst I log in and disable motion detection

Couldn't resist, I've put it on it's now build 191208, strangely when i asked the unit to search for an auto update it always say's it's up to date when clearly it is not

Couldn't resist, I've put it on it's now build 191208, strangely when i asked the unit to search for an auto update it always say's it's up to date when clearly it is not

Unfortunately, the self-check for the latest firmware version has NEVER worked :rolleyes:

Is the 191208 build of 4.22.0005 stable for folks? Wanting to update from V4.1.63 build 190111 on my DS-7608NI-I2. Thanks.

Back