01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Latest HikVision Firmware for EasyIP 3.0 Cameras - new V5.5.83 (G1 Series cameras)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member

Attachments

• Network Camera Firmware V5.5.83_190221 release note 29-4-19.pdf
    802.9 KB · Views: 787
Last edited by a moderator:
I have just updated my DS-2CD2335FWD-I with this firmware and getting garbled configuration menu when logging in directly with IE to cameras ip address ...
I am unable to click on anything on the left hand side.

Attachments

• garbled config.jpg
    garbled config.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 560

Guys did you notice in change log of this firmware they tested on K Series NVR: DS-7632NI-K2 with v4.1.54 firmware version!!! as I know the last firmware for this series is 3.4.103 or 3.4.104!!! check attachment files
more info: K2 Series NVR support v4 firmware?! (with prove)

Attachments

• hikvsion firmware.png
    hikvsion firmware.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 525
I have just updated my DS-2CD2335FWD-I with this firmware and getting garbled configuration menu when logging in directly with IE to cameras ip address ...
I am unable to click on anything on the left hand side.
USE CTRL+F5 it may save your day :)

Is it possible to downgrade to a previous firmware from this version? I noticed sometimes cameras freeze for a few seconds on this firmware

Yes, just run the firmware update as normal, but select an earlier firmware version.

Caveat - occasionally there is a firmware update which makes changes which cannot be backdated. Hikvision normally state this in their Release Notes.

Just upgraded firmware on DS-2CD2355FWD-I with V5.5.83 and worked well although it took a few minutes to confirm all was ok. I upgraded the NVR firmware first (4.21.000 most recent). I believe both are designed to work together. The only issue I had was with iVMS4200 latest Windows version V3.1.0.05 and the Mac version V2.0.0.5 neither of which seem to work on my hardware. It doesn't help that there are 3 download sites to choose from Hikvision.co.uk and the UK or Europe Hikvisioneurope.com. I chose the latter as it has more up to date releases. Hikvision either need to ditch the other 2 or keep them in sync as it is very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back