01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Latest HikVision Firmware for -I NVRs - new V4.1.50 (76XX, 77XX, 96XX NI-I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Update 23rd August 2018 - Superseded by newer version V4.1.61
New thread for that version here:
Latest HikVision Firmware for -I NVRs - new V4.1.61 (76XX, 77XX, 96XX NI-I)

The latest HikVision firmware for their -I series NVRs (V4.1.50) was made available today 26th March 2018, and is available for download at their European Portal:
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

1522081783634.png

The Release Notes are attached below.

Quite a few changes & updates.

Please see our guide on how to update your HikVision firmware.

NB - V4 is quite different to earlier V3 versions of firmware, please check this thread before upgrading:
New version 4 Firmware for HikVision NVRs

There is no upgrade path for remaining with the V3 user interface.

We would recommend that you use the ML-STD version of the firmware (which includes English; ML = Multi-Language).

It's unclear what the NEU version provides:
HikVision V5.5.2 Firmware - NEU or STD?

At this time there is no update to the -K range NVRs (since 17th October 2017)

Attachments

• External_NVR_V4.1.50_build180227_Release Notes 26-3-18.pdf
    843.4 KB · Views: 1,005
Last edited:
Vivotek AI Network Video Recorders
I wonder if the developers have addressed the issues mentioned in the previous V4.0 thread?
Mouse scrolling view
Right click drop down common menu
Live view settings adjustment bar

No mention in the pdf release file.

Sorry, I can't say / give any feedback yet as I haven't updated any of our NVRs yet.
I'm sure feedback from us and/or others will get added soon.

I wonder if the developers have addressed the issues mentioned in the previous V4.0 thread?
Mouse scrolling view
Right click drop down common menu
Live view settings adjustment bar

No mention in the pdf release file.
The quick answer is:
No
No
and No

:):)

need to check more

Did the update and now I can only playback 1 4K camera before I could play back 4

now it will not let me ..

Hi Richard,

I have just updated my NVR DS-7616NI-I2/16P to version 4.1.50 and can only see 3 out of 4 on the 2x2 view, each time i click in to the live view and go back then another one disappears. I'm using 4 DS-2CD2385FWD-I Turret cameras.

I can still see the information when hovering over the burger menu but the view shows NO RESOURCE

Is this what you get??

I preferred the old version but it's security 1st over application for me so I have upgraded, Hopefully Hikvision fix this issue :)

Hi
I have the 8ch version
on the live view I can see all my cameras
I did have that problem with the viewing and some not showing .. but I got around this using different codec on the sub ch

So some of my camera's are set on the live view to use the main ch and then other are set to use the sub ch

Not sure why but .....

If I use H265 for all the sub ch l I had the problem
but I swapped some to use H264 for the sub ch and I can view them all.

so it will use up more bandwidth but I have plenty left

The problem I have is on play back I am now unable to play back more than one at a time.

Thanks for the update on V4.
Disappointing to see they haven’t addressed the problems.
I’m sticking with V3 and so are my customers as It cost me money to fix what isn’t broke in V3.

Today we have come across a newly created HikVision YouTube channel called 'HikVision Explains' (created 4 days ago), currently it only contains just two videos.
One of those is a kind of tutorial / walk-through on the new features delivered by this NVR firmware i.e. V4.1.50 (the topic of this pre-existing thread).
The video mentions some features that we have never seen discussed before, so we thought we'd add a link to it into this thread so that you can take a look for yourself:

The geek inside me always has the latest firmware but after trying V4 several months ago I rolled back to V3.
V3 is simple effective and uncluttered.

Have any of the previous snags been addressed on this v4 release?

6BFA5717-C59D-4D71-8140-175D10CE87E0.jpeg

is the 265+ codec supported by onvif in these V4 releases or can I use V3 onvif with 265+ at all? I'm guessing I need to upgrade but just wanted to double check.

I assume you have some cameras other than Hikvision that you want to connect to your Hik NVR and use in h.265+ mode?
I'm not aware of any limitations.

You can revert to V3 if you need to, but please see our first thread on upgrading to V4 to gain info on config defaulting / backing-up etc.
New version 4 Firmware for HikVision NVRs

No actually I’m trying to use Camlytics with my Hikvision NVR and cameras to do heat map analysis of my staff members movements. This is to increase efficiency by moving things to make their day more productive. However I’m struggeling to hook up the Camlytics software to the NVR via onvif so hence I thought I may need to upgrade.

Hi Phil, thanks for the suggestion but I have setup another ONVIF user and had done so previously but only set them to be a media user but have now upped it to an administrator level. I'm struggling to to get any url to work to access the stream from the NVR where most of the cameras are connected up to directly. I think if I can sort that then it should work. I have a DS-7732NI-I4 / 16P and the camlytics software doesn't have that listed so I have to find the correct URL to get the feed on and so far I haven't found it which is why I'm wondering if I need to upgrade it to the latest version for the ONVIF to be compatible with the 265 codec and then perhaps one of the standard HIKVision rtsp urls may work. Currently I have tried the following rtsp://192.168.1.98:554/Streaming/Channels/101 along with the one where I put in the username and password in the url but to no avail. I have tried changing the channel numbers too but again to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back