01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Latest HikVision Firmware for I-Series NVRs - V4.40.010

Status
Not open for further replies.

venturis

Found a new firmware update released for my 7608NI/I2-8P on the Hikvision RU and US sites. (Dated 2020/04/30)

I've used firmware updates from these sites previously on my world region NVR without any issues.

I've not had time to load the firmware and no release notes as yet. Would be great to get some feedback from someone having time to test to find out what is new.

UPDATE:

Loaded firmware on to my NVR using the web interface. All working well. Nothing notable that I can spot at first glance that has changed from firmware 4.22.005.

Last edited:
Hi @venturis

We are aware of the firmware and it is now available on the Hikvision UK portal, we have installed it and agree that there are not many noticeable changes. Hikvision has informed us that this firmware is meant to make big improvements to the browser access for Mac users but so far we haven't seen that, Hikvision has also informed us that the release notes should be available today.

Once they are available we will check the things they say have been improved and then we will post the release notes in a new thread here at the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back