01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest HikVision Firmware for K-Series [76 77 86 NI-K2 K4 K8] NVRs - V4.30.005 build200628 (V4 Lite with E-UI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also updated to this FW.
My problem is that I have no resources in HDMI and VGA video output. HikConnect is working better than before..
Do anybody have any clue how to resolve this problem, except to restore back to 011 FW.

PS. Substream is working.. but before main stream was working with no problem..

New V4.30.055 build201111 firmware is much better IMO, Hik Connect working perfect and better than ever before.

No problems with resources or absolutely anything. Good job Hikvision. :cool:

I also upgraded a couple days ago and haven’t experienced any issues.
I’ve only just now installed HikConnect on my phone, I was always using IVMS-4500. Seems like an improvement :D

How much cameras do you have?
I have 2x IP intercome + 3x 4MP camera via PoE (this have no resources on NVR screen) and 3x 4MP cameras via IP network, same settings and they are working..

I have 2x IP intercome + 3x 4MP camera via PoE (this have no resources on NVR screen) and 3x 4MP cameras via IP network, same settings and they are working..
4x Hikvision DS-2CD2347G1-LU cameras fitted all PoE all working fine.:)

I have 8x Hikvision DS-2CD2363G0-I all PoE and working fine

I am on I-series but noticed some fixes with latest firmware. Wondering if K series had the same issue, I describe here, which is now resolved for you guys? - Latest HikVision Firmware for -I NVRs - new V4.21 (76XX, 77XX, 96XX NI-I)

I did have the same issue with camera in Hik app showing offline, as @mantonl mentioned above. However in my case, one of the cameras was duplicated and showing offline in Hik app (still is). Not an issue really as the original camera channel is still present and visible.

Update: Oops! I series firmware was released since 2020-7-13. So my issue has not be resolved by firmware upgrade. Annoyingly I didn't note down the firmware previously, but presumably it has always been on this latest version.

Still interested to know if anyone had issue with lagging playback through HikConnect?

Last edited:
I restored FW back to 011 version and now I have all cameras with primary full stream on VGA + null and HDMI output at same time..

I've just done 2 more upgrades from V4.30.011 build200803 EUI to V4.30.055 build201111 EUI. One was done via a USB stick plugged in the front of the NVR and the other was done over the internet via Internet Explorer as the ports are open on their router to give me access remotely to the NVR. Both went as expected and also both had no issues with the cameras on the Hikvision android app after the upgrade, so 3 down and 5 more to go...

Hi Folks, yet another new version of the firmware today V4.30.060 build201228 EUI. I've just upgraded two NVRs from V4.30.055 build201111 EUI. One NVR via a USB plugging into the front and another over the internet via my pc. Both upgrades went ok although on one of them I still had the issue where the cameras all said "off line" on the android app, although they were all up and working and the only fix was to remove the NVR from Hik's cloud and re-add it. Once I did that all 8 were showing ok again on my phone. There were no release notes on Hiks download site so far, as to what changed / fixed in this version. Lee...

Intresting.. maybe this is fix to my problem of "no resources" in 055.
I will try it and report it..

Same situation.. on full-frame rate I got 3 cameras with "no resources" on VGA and on HDMI at same time.. So staying on 011.

Hi @Dan any chance you can find out off Hikvision, what's changed between V4.30.055 build201111 EUI and V4.30.060 build201228 EUI as these are only a week apart so wondering if there was some major bug in V4.30.055 build201111 EUI that needed addressing as there are no release notes with the later version??
Cheers Lee...

I think I read somewhere in this thread or a different thread that the firmware is uploaded when the European team receives it from HQ so when multiple versions get uploaded at the same time or in a short period it doesn't mean that they were actually released at the same time by HQ but more that the European team didn't receive it sooner.

1x DS-7608NI-K2/8P, 1x DS-3E0106HP-E, 4x DS-2DE4A425IW-DE

Hello, Hope you are all safe and well in these crazy times. I hope I am posting this in the correct area. If not let me know and Ill bump it elsewhere.

With firmware V4.30.011 build 200803 (shipped) I can only view playback from x3 cameras at the same time. The 4th screen says no resource. I noticed that if I unplugged any x2 of my cameras all x4 screens / footage become available. I upgraded the NVR firmware to V4.30.060 build 201228 but this made it worse. Now I cannot view any playback on any screen, not even one screen at a time unless I unplug any x2 cameras. I cannot view event footage either.

I have downgraded back to V4.30.011 build 200803 and am back to the original issue. All NVR and Camera settings pretty much out of the box. Live View is perfectly fine.

Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Everyone!

I have problems with this new firmware (v.4.30.060 build 201228)

I have to NVRs (DS-7104NI-Q1/4P/M) and 4 IP Cameras.
The only problem what i found at the moment is when i trying to save the motion detection on camera 2. I was selected the date interval to 00-24h and copied to all of 7 days. And I can't save it, to camera settings, because this error message.
NOTE - "not associated with own channel"

Somehow the new firmware changed my settings from earlier and delete configs from few days.

That's all now.

Hi Peeps,
New firmware out a couple of days ago NVR_K51_BL_ML_STD_V4.30.061_210313.zip I've updated 3 NVR's so far and 2 had the same issue in that the upgrade went successfully but the HIK app reported the NVR's were off-line afterwards. Just had to remove the NVR's from the HIK accounts and re-add them for them to both start showing up on the phones again. This firmware is to fix the resource issue some users have had problems with, out of the 8 of this model I look after only one of them had that problem and the owner of that one now tells me that the issue has gone away... This is the only release note that came with the download...
"This version fixes the problem of displaying no resource when K51K DVR does not automatically switch sub-streams in 1+7 and 3*3 small split screens
Uploaded by Aramis
The official release instructions will be uploaded later."

So doesn't say what else this adds or fixes, but hopefully there will be more info on the release soon
Lee...

Hi Peeps,
New firmware out a couple of days ago NVR_K51_BL_ML_STD_V4.30.061_210313.zip I've updated 3 NVR's so far and 2 had the same issue in that the upgrade went successfully but the HIK app reported the NVR's were off-line afterwards. Just had to remove the NVR's from the HIK accounts and re-add them for them to both start showing up on the phones again. This firmware is to fix the resource issue some users have had problems with, out of the 8 of this model I look after only one of them had that problem and the owner of that one now tells me that the issue has gone away... This is the only release note that came with the download...
"This version fixes the problem of displaying no resource when K51K DVR does not automatically switch sub-streams in 1+7 and 3*3 small split screens
Uploaded by Aramis
The official release instructions will be uploaded later."

So doesn't say what else this adds or fixes, but hopefully there will be more info on the release soon
Lee...
Just this minute installed this firmware to mine, very quick with no issues upgrading.:)

Will report back if I find any issues.

Still running 4x DS-2CD2347G1-LU cameras on version 5.6.2 build 200407

Haven't been around for some time, what is the latest firmware for these cameras anyone know.?

Ive had this problem before if you try to restore a ds7608/ni k2 with a backup from a different k2 you have to default the machine to factory to regain access to hik connect or what ever you try it stays showing offline.

sounds like you have the similar issue mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back