01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest HikVision Firmware for K-Series [76 77 86 NI-K2 K4 K8] NVRs - V4.30.005 build200628 (V4 Lite with E-UI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in .061 no resources error is fixed? Can anybody confirm this?
I had that problem only in 1 of my 8 customers using this model NVR and for him, this version of the firmware fixed the resource issue he was having.

I have 4 DS-2CD2347G1-LU cameras all running PoE
I can confirm that with .061 FW all 8 4MP cameras are working fine on 2 (VGA and HDMI) output at the same time with no problem.. So "no resources" problem is trully fixed..

Also at the same time HIKConnect is working with no problem..

Last edited:
I can confirm that with .061 FW all 8 4MP cameras are working fine on 2 (VGA and HDMI) output at the same time with no problem.. So "no resources" problem is trully fixed..

Also at the same time HIKConnect is working with no problem..
I have 8 x 6mp all plugged straight into the NVR and HDMI and VGA both outputting at same time without any issues

Some of you resolved the issue with alarms in the web interface not showing since version 4.xx? I think NVR it's not useful without that feature because it's impossible to search for events. I may try to revert to version 3.xx. Some of you already did that?

Has anyone been able to successfully upgrade their NI-K2 NVR with V4.30.061 build210313?

I tried and I am getting an upgrading failed error -

1624009855162.png

Yeah I have without any problems. However I updated mine via usb stick plugged into the NVR.

Hi @JT_Singh

What Firmware version is your NVR currently running?
Which browser are you using to perform the update?

@JT_Singh , you need to unpack/unzip the downloaded file first. Then you will have a digicap.dav file that you can upgrade the NVR with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back