01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest HikVision Firmware for K-Series [76NI-K1(B)] NVRs - V3.4.109

Kyle

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Hikvision have released new version 3 firmware for their K-Series [76NI-K1(B)] Network Video Recorders. The latest firmware, Version 3.4.109, can be downloaded here.

NB - you may need to refresh your browser when viewing the Hikvision portal to see the newly added version at the bottom of the list.

I'll follow up with release notes as soon as they're available.

We always recommend you update firmware whenever a new version is released as this often helps fix all manner of problems you might be experiencing while ensuring the security of your device.

Last edited:
No, sorry, 7604 K1 (B) only.

The latest for your model is currently V3.4.108

Hi @pepeEL

The version you have linked to on the Russian FTP portal is a newer build than the version linked above but we would still recommend sticking to the UK/EU version that is linked above because different builds sometimes have regional specific updates and tweaks.

Hi,

Will this Version 3.4.109, work with the DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) NVR model?

Only reason i ask is that the hikvision page below suggests the latest version for this NVR is a lower build of : K74 V3.4.104 build190424 . Maybe their page is out of date?

Thanks very much!

Dan

ok so things are not very clear for me as i have a no name oem theres no branding
Item No.: NVR108MH-P8
DS-7608NI-K1/8P(B) vers 3.4.100 system and cant seem to find updates for it

looks some what like the 4P(B) and 8P(B) are the same thing
what update do i use
and what is the upgrade path as hikvisions site says to do them going up i wouldn't want to have to flash 5 firmware's

this is the first site that i have seen had any sorta info on the
i hoping that upgrading will allow me to use the h265+ as when i set it in the cam the nvr doesn't turn it on its greyed out

i also found this seems to be 2020 from feb
3.4.110 2-12-2020

if i upgrade will the nvr get branded or no

ok for now as i cant get my thoughts str8

Last edited:
Hi @binded2

Updating firmware for OEM products is not always simple as they don't always support the latest firmware of the original Hikvision product, if the model you have is a rebadged 7608NI-K1/8P then the latest firmware will likely be v3.4.109 but as I say it is not guaranteed that all OEM products will support the latest firmware and as well it may rebadge the NVR's GUI as Hikvision which may cause problems as features of the Hikvision-specific firmware clash with the unique OEM firmware.

Another slightly older firmware you can try that may be more broadly compatible with the OEM models would be v3.4.104

If you have any issues with the above then my advice would be to try and contact the OEM brand and get there advice.

Following this with interest as I have a DS-7608NI-K2 /8P running v4.21.005 firmware with no issues at all.

Cant even remember when I upgraded it.

Hi @binded2

Updating firmware for OEM products is not always simple as they don't always support the latest firmware of the original Hikvision product, if the model you have is a rebadged 7608NI-K1/8P then the latest firmware will likely be v3.4.109 but as I say it is not guaranteed that all OEM products will support the latest firmware and as well it may rebadge the NVR's GUI as Hikvision which may cause problems as features of the Hikvision-specific firmware clash with the unique OEM firmware.

Another slightly older firmware you can try that may be more broadly compatible with the OEM models would be v3.4.104

If you have any issues with the above then my advice would be to try and contact the OEM brand and get there advice.

so the update worked it with 104 and 109 the 110 worked but then i couldnt add any cameras says illegal something

104-109 work and seems towork great but for i keep getting no resource on the nvr hdmi output on at least two cameras
having set all liveview windows to sub streams results in failure on all outputs and in settings. the out puts switch up and change but only two a time work on the screen.
2 of 4 so half of them like a post above.

so substreams are broken nvr reports theres no substreams but all of them cameras have them and working
i did rebrand to hikvision btw

i read a few up that people lost outputs any fixxes

im back in contact with anpviz about it as well trying to see if getting the firmware that came with it is more functional or not
i did try resetting all settings but for user and network settings

Following this with interest as I have a DS-7608NI-K2 /8P running v4.21.005 firmware with no issues at all.

Cant even remember when I upgraded it.

wish that i had the k2 seems all the updates are for that and none for the k1

after alot of fighting with the unit seems like its working right now in the end i ended up doing the flash to 109 again and then factory resetting every thing users and network settings and unlinking it. after a reboot and a few beeps and hooking it back up to vga so i could use the mouse and set it up seems to be working no more resource problems. as well as the NVR is no longer telling me theres no subs streams on the cameras

although the h265+ still does not work in the cameras i can set it and i can see in the video streams osd thats its set nvr only h265 the + is greyed out or in the web interface not there at all

hi folks,
I have updated DS-7608NI-K1(B) from the default firmware V3.4.99_build171121 to the latest one V3.4.110_build200212.
Now using Hik-connect I can only see the 3 hikvision cameras and the other 2 cameras with RTSP are not shown/linked. Any idea why?
From the NVR the other 2 cameras are visible and stable, later I have tried 2 other mobile apps, Ezviz and iVS-4500. With iVMS-4500 i can list and stream the rtsp cameras, so I am bit confused here!

Is it possible to do a firmware rollback?

It is best to use the latest firmware.
Try cycling the power to the NVR.

It is best to use the latest firmware.
Try cycling the power to the NVR.
yes normally for security reasons, but at this point I can't track my cameras with the usual app, hik-connect, although I can with iVS-4500, i know that is hikvision technology behind. Perhaps is matter of preference.

Still, is it possible to do a rollback with the NVR? Thanks

yes normally for security reasons, but at this point I can't track my cameras with the usual app, hik-connect, although I can with iVS-4500, i know that is hikvision technology behind. Perhaps is matter of preference.

Still, is it possible to do a rollback with the NVR? Thanks

Did anyone get an answer to this, since updating I have lost hikconnect access to my Cam4, working fine in IVS. Its not a camera problem as I can swap the cameras connections round and all are working fine, it's just cam4 port which isn't talking to Hik Connect

Hi @barrie

We were made aware of this new firmware late on Friday afternoon, we have asked Hikvision for release notes but they say are not quite ready yet and will share them with us when they are.

We have yet to test this firmware as our demo 7604(B) has not been running for a while but we will get it set up and updated in the next couple of days. If you have already updated and have any feedback to share that would be great.

Since upgrading to 4.30 last week I've had my DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P(B) NVR crash 3 times now. I first become aware of it when the Hik-Connect app doesn't show an image properly for the intrusion notifications, just shows a bell instead. Then when I try and play any footage via the app I get "Failed to search the video. Error Code:380070". I then try and login into the Web UI for the NVR and it errors or can't find page.

The first 2 times it happened I had to manually reboot it. The 3rd time, I was on my way to log directly into the NVR via HDMI, but it rebooted itself before I got to it.

Once it's up, it seems to work OK for a day or two, then it crashes. The next time it happens I'll try and have a look at it via the HDMI directly into the NVR.

Never had these issues before. I did also upgrade my 2 IP Cams to 5.6.5 at the same time, but this feels more like an NVR issue.

When it goes into this state, it seems to be recording from Cams OK, as I can see the footage once I reboot it.

Back