01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest HikVision Firmware for K-Series [76NI-K1(B)] NVRs - V4.30.000_build200508

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Hikvision has released new firmware for their K-Series [76NI-K1(B)] Network Video Recorders. The latest firmware, Version 4.30.000, can be downloaded here.

NB - you may need to refresh your browser when viewing the Hikvision portal to see the newly added version at the bottom of the list.

The Release Notes are attached.

The last couple of pages of the release notes specify the applicable NVRs.

Below is a summary of all the new features, each is explained in more detail in the release notes.

Reason of Upgrade

Add new features and optimize product performance.

New features

1.【Support adding motion detection 2.0 IPC】
2.【Support access in ISUP 5.0 protocol】
3.【Support Hik-Connect to enable One-Key Do Not Disturb function】
4.【Support Hik-Connect / GuardingVision to scan NVR QR code to recover password】
5.【Support GUI local online upgrade by Hik-Connect】
6.【Support event recording search in Hik-Connect client】
7.【Support two-way audio function with Hik-Connect】
8.【Add Right-Click menu】
9.【Add online and offline status display of IPC in Web】
10.【Optimization of PoE exception information display】
11.【Adjustment of access mechanism of main stream and sub-stream in Hikvision protocol】
12.【Local playback】
13.【Authority management】
14.【Optimization of storage】
15.【Password of IPC activation equal to NVR password by default】
16.【NVR disable Smart VCA by default】

Modified functions

1.【Optimization of operation】
2.【Optimization of search performance】

Fixed issues

1.【Fix the issue that GUI interface exception】
2.【Fix the known defects】

Attachments

• English_NVR_ Lite V4.30.000 build200508_release_note.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 834
I have attached the user manual for this firmware, which explains the changes to the new GUI and some of the settings.

Attachments

• Hikvision Baseline User Manual for K-Series NVR Firmware V4.30.000 Build 20200512.PDF
    49.9 MB · Views: 668
i have this NVR and have upgraded to 4.30
few things i dont like hik works for me but the client no longer shows a snapshot there there bells now

the gui on the system its self very plain on easy just enough to make it work and the advanced is just a few more options
theres no like system network stats and things like that where it said camera info with the frame rate info recording status network and hdd info theres no such advanced settings
the web interface is all the same there is a plugin
the smart search works theres not button just a settings page that is already on to not play videos in the event page but no way to advance but for a 30 second button. ivms and the monitor seem to get alot of re connections on the cameras i but i think that might be the cameras firmware

theres also no advanced settings on the main cam view page no control of say playback strategy or image settings bright gentle soft what ever it was called

for all of you guys that have the no resource problems your trying to use and or playback to many at to high resolution videos
all views but for single view should be set sub streams mine are a 8mp and 7 5mp's i noticed that most of the k systems can only do max 4@1080 my sub streams are i set to d1 but somehow always get reset to 640x480 or something like that what ever the max in the system is vga i think

i also dont like the waist of the whole left side of the screen with all the camera names ptz slides it left and it comes out the right side of the same amount of screen. interface is smooth and clean.

i have this NVR and have upgraded to 4.30
few things i dont like hik works for me but the client no longer shows a snapshot there there bells now

the gui on the system its self very plain on easy just enough to make it work and the advanced is just a few more options
theres no like system network stats and things like that where it said camera info with the frame rate info recording status network and hdd info theres no such advanced settings
the web interface is all the same there is a plugin
the smart search works theres not button just a settings page that is already on to not play videos in the event page but no way to advance but for a 30 second button. ivms and the monitor seem to get alot of re connections on the cameras i but i think that might be the cameras firmware

theres also no advanced settings on the main cam view page no control of say playback strategy or image settings bright gentle soft what ever it was called

for all of you guys that have the no resource problems your trying to use and or playback to many at to high resolution videos
all views but for single view should be set sub streams mine are a 8mp and 7 5mp's i noticed that most of the k systems can only do max 4@1080 my sub streams are i set to d1 but somehow always get reset to 640x480 or something like that what ever the max in the system is vga i think

i also dont like the waist of the whole left side of the screen with all the camera names ptz slides it left and it comes out the right side of the same amount of screen. interface is smooth and clean.

V4.30.005 Is now available (see other thread)

that 4.30.005 is for the k2 k4 and k6 i have the
k1

seems to be the same base though k74_ML_STD
i would almost think that it would work the same

is there any thing better about .005

k1

Good spot! I was about to try 005 on my K1!

Has any one else updated and have hik connect no longer showing thumbnails
also at first couldnt play any file but seems to play just not thumbnails now

k1

Well, having played back to the future with the K1 firmware recently, I think I'll try it on my K1.......I'll re-post from the other side....

I am about to buy a 7604-K1 as I only need 4 channels and using 4mp cameras. Should I buy the 7608-K2 or 7608-NI to get better firmware? this would be the only reason.

rs1800
DS-7608NI-K1(B) - there is no cooler, it works quietly, some functions are missing, it is better to use the old firmware V3.4.104_build190424.
DS-7608-K2 - better NVR with better firmware. I don’t know about the cooler.
DS-7608NI-K2 and DS-7616NI-K2 - price difference $ 14,20 in my country.

Each model has its own advantages. Don't skimp.

Attachments

• Difference.jpg
    Difference.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 531
I too have seen the reboot issue (normally when entering playback) and lockups when accessing playback via the Hik-connect app. I have encountered this on my own NVR and two of my customers. Rolling back to V3.4.112 on all my customers as default now.

I too have seen the reboot issue (normally when entering playback) and lockups when accessing playback via the Hik-connect app. I have encountered this on my own NVR and two of my customers. Rolling back to V3.4.112 on all my customers as default now.

Yep, experiencing the same symptoms. I assume Smart Events are setup on your systems?

UPDATE - We have been informed by Hikvision support that several issues with the 7604(B) NVRs have been resolved in the latest v4.30.010 firmware

Please update to this version and let us know if it improves/fixes any of the above issues.

Back