01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest HikVision Firmware for K-Series [76NI-K1(B)] NVRs - V4.30.000_build200508

UPDATE - We have been informed by Hikvision support that several issues with the 7604(B) NVRs have been resolved in the latest v4.30.010 firmware

Please update to this version and let us know if it improves/fixes any of the above issues.
Upgraded from V3 to this earlier, so far so good.

Can't figure out how to do 3D PTZ but everything else seems to working including previews on the hik-connect app.

I still can't think of or see a good reason. To upgrade to this
I have found my event preview images work perfectly now. I’ve had customers complain because the images don’t always show. (Just Bell icon) Hopefully this update permanently fixes it.

@dalydesign - No release notes yet

@wacko911 - We have spoken to Hikvision support and they have confirmed that the E-UI for the K-series NVRs does not support 3D PTZ control, you can see more about the PTZ controls that are available in this up-to-date user manual Hikvision sent us.

Attachments

• UD19579B_Baseline_User Manual of NVR_V4.30.000_20200512 (1).PDF
    26.1 MB · Views: 407
Lack of 3D PTZ not a deal breaker as the presets are much easier to access now. Thanks for looking into this.

I haven't had any issues with the firmware after 5 days now and the new UI is much improved so worth the update for me.

Oh there was one oddity, I've virtual host enabled and on cameras I had set the default route to the NVR IP address (192.168.254.1) so I could access the cameras directly by their NVR IP address (192.168.254.x). Since the update the cameras default route gets blanked out by the NVR upon reboot. It's no big deal not even sure now why I had set it up the other way.

Last edited:
( Edit - just spotted I see there is a later version. Hang on till I check it out ). Ignore below for now.

three issues with this new firmware

1. Monitor resolution not being detected OK ; I am using an older VGA monitor just for the head-end for the last 12 months and it stops working. Had to plug a HDMI monitor in and force the VGA resolution , then it works ok.

2. Occasional freezes with Smart events playback

3. Smart events has stopped picking up wildlife ( foxes and cats ) but people and cars still ok . Was this change advertised anywhere ?

Running 7604NI-k1/4p(b)

thanks

Chris.

@Dan I have a DS-7616NI-K2 currently on V3.4.112 build 200604. The UK Portal has the latest version for this series as V4.30.011 build200803 EUI.

Do you reckon it is okay to directly upgrade to this version? Or should I do all the subsequent upgrades to get to the latest one - see below...

1607552291796.png

Hi @JT_Singh

To be safe, we would recommend upgrading to the first V4 firmware (V4.30.005) and then upgrade from there to the latest v4.30.011 as we have seen some issues when moving from V3 firmware to latest V4 firmware.

Has anyone else noticed their NVR trying to interact with devlog.ys7.com the those time? What's this about? I've blocked these queries on my Pi-hole for now.

1610292596864.png

I have noticed mine is offline this evening, although I haven’t done an upgrade.

Will check it out in the morning but mine in the past has been the ip address changing, but I’m sure I set it to fixed...

Have you tried the SADP tool to find your device on the network and check the ip?

I have noticed mine is offline this evening, although I haven’t done an upgrade.

Will check it out in the morning but mine in the past has been the ip address changing, but I’m sure I set it to fixed...

Have you tried the SADP tool to find your device on the network and check the ip?
So left it the way it was yesterday night and today morning it started to work as expected i.e. the app is working. Maybe it was a glitch in Hik-Connect which was perfectly timed with my firmware upgrade .....

Mine was an odd one, everything was as it was but Hik Connect offline. In the end I changed my dns from 8.8.8.8 to my routers IP and bingo, then changed it back to 8.8.8.8 and all was ok still.

Also when I tried pinging the server I got no response , changed it to another server and got a response but still Hik connect was offline. Once the dns change got it back I pinged it again and still got no response however Hik connect was Online and still is.

Hello.
I want to change my device's firmware remotely (anydesk).
DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P (B) V3.4.112 build 200415 upgrade to V4.30.055_build201111.
I do this through a web browser on a computer on my local network.
Can I log in again in the web browser immediately after the upgrade, or do I have to go on site and do it from the NVR and configure it with the local monitor and mouse?
Last time it happened to me so I had to drive on the spot and set up there?

Hello.
I want to change my device's firmware remotely (anydesk).
DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P (B) V3.4.112 build 200415 upgrade to V4.30.055_build201111.
I do this through a web browser on a computer on my local network.
Can I log in again in the web browser immediately after the upgrade, or do I have to go on site and do it from the NVR and configure it with the local monitor and mouse?
Last time it happened to me so I had to drive on the spot and set up there?
I done mine all via browser and I didn't need to touch the NVR but your milageay vary. Also I don't think the K1 supports v4.30.055, is that not for the K2?

Back