01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest Milesight Firmware for NVRs (V7x.9.0.7-r3) and Cameras (V4x.7.0.73-r7)

Kyle

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Milesight have recently released new firmware for all of their NVRs and cameras. The latest firmware updates can be downloaded here from their Download Centre.

The Release Notes are below:

Firmware for cameras:
  • Support to adjust the sensitivity of Day/Night switch on 180¡ã Panoramic Mini Bullet and New Mini Bullet;
  • Support to display "Sum" and "Capacity" of People Counting;
  • Support to save LPR snapshot into SD card;
  • Optimze the memory reclaims;
  • Fix the problem that the PTZ Bullet Camera fails to tilt down when using 3D positioning function;
  • Fix the problem that you may fail to login after upgrading to version 4X.7.0.73 with IP parameters changed;
  • Fix the problem that Auto Tracking still works without setting the Schedule;
  • Fix other bugs.

Firmware for NVRs:
  • New feature: Private HDD in Storage->Disk->Edit.
  • Fix APP message push issue;
  • Fix Video Loss failed sending email issue;
  • Fix the VCA track missing issue on live view of local display;
  • Optimise the prompt for 3rd party Motion Detection;
  • Effective time and action settings changed to be configurable even when motion detection is disabled;
  • Milesight Fisheye camera 4R mode Motion detection limit;
  • Security upgrade for TLSV1.2

I've not been able to update the firm on my NVR

model UI-1009-PA
current version: 72.8.45.6-2

I've tried updating to 72.9.0.7-r3 (from the milesight download center) but consistently get the message 'Upgrade unsucessfully!' after a couple of seconds. I've tried a factory reset, formatting harddisks etc, but the message is always the same.

Any tips on how to update the firmware on these devices?

Hi @jamesb

You are several versions behind on NVR firmware, Milesight introduced a key firmware over a year ago that has to be updated to first before you can go beyond it, see the below forum post for more information:

Back