01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Lightroom presets Recommendation

dhmiltum

Hi guys, I'm new to Lightroom so can you suggest some good presets that work well in Lightroom? I really need to speed up my editing.
I know presets can do that, they didn’t go that route.
Thanks in advance!

Finally, I follow this How to Install Presets in Lightroom? - Appuals.com and I install presets on my lightroom successfully.

Last edited:
Hi @dhmiltum

There isn't a preset we could recommend because the settings you save for a preset are dependent on the lighting & quality of the images you are dealing with.

When we are editing photos with lightroom we go to Develop, edit the first photo in a set till we are happy with it, and then we right-click the image thumbnail and go to Develop Settings > Copy Settings. You can then take the copied settings and paste them into the other images in the set.

If all the image sets you are working with are always going to be the same or very similar lighting conditions (e.g. captures taken from a fixed CCTV camera) then you can save those first image settings to a preset and then use that across all future images. Presets are never designed to just give you perfect results, they give you a rough good image and then you will likely need to tweak the settings further to suit each individual image.

Back