01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Line Crossing Detection not working

kmb786

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Hi

I have a DS-7608NI-I2 / 8P and am trying to get Line Crossing detection working with one of my ColorVu cameras.

I've tried to set the line directly on the NVR and the camera itself with a Sensitivity setting of 50 (default setting) and to play "audible sound" on detection.

I have enable the detection through the NVR and directly on the camera.

However, when testing it, the NVR does not play the audible sound so does this mean that it is not set up correctly as I have tried to increase (is this correct?) the sensitivity value.

Also, should I be setting line crossing through the NVR interface or directly on the camera's interface?

Thank you.

Hi

I have a DS-7608NI-I2 / 8P and am trying to get Line Crossing detection working with one of my ColorVu cameras.

I've tried to set the line directly on the NVR and the camera itself with a Sensitivity setting of 50 (default setting) and to play "audible sound" on detection.

I have enable the detection through the NVR and directly on the camera.

However, when testing it, the NVR does not play the audible sound so does this mean that it is not set up correctly as I have tried to increase (is this correct?) the sensitivity value.

Also, should I be setting line crossing through the NVR interface or directly on the camera's interface?

Thank you.
Bump - sorry just waiting for a reply from anyone.

thanks

Hi

No never managed to fix it but I’m wandering whether it’s because I’ve got the camera to use H265+ enabled which I think disables some features.

Mine worked till 2 days ago. Then when trying to adjust the light brightness the audiable stopped. Can't see how to re enable it. No one is responding to the questions on here.

Back