01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Looking for cam for doghouse

Mock

Hello, Looking cam for doghouse, advice something please. Power have, but not have LAN, need Wi-Fi with good antennas.

Mock, since it's outdoors you'll have to look into a small bullet or turret. The cube cams, as far as I can tell, are for indoor use only. And since it's a small space, you're probably going to need 2.8 focal length.

Mock, since it's outdoors you'll have to look into a small bullet or turret. The cube cams, as far as I can tell, are for indoor use only. And since it's a small space, you're probably going to need 2.8 focal length.
Dog yard 5x2 meters, you right.
@Mock depending on the distance you may be able to use the mains power for the data connection. Versatile Powerline Adapters No More Wireless Black Spots
cool device, but not work outdoor right?

mmm... how about temp minus? Where I living I have -10, -15 temp C, Work fine ?

@Mock. I had a tplink powerline adapter and a small poe switch in a waterproof box and it was ok down to -20C UK. The equipment will warm the box offsetting the cooling effect. Take care in summer as the box may overheat.

@Mock. I had a tplink powerline adapter and a small poe switch in a waterproof box and it was ok down to -20C UK. The equipment will warm the box offsetting the cooling effect. Take care in summer as the box may overheat.

thank you, when I'll make this I'll upload photo : )

thank you, when I'll make this I'll upload photo : )
@Mock I meant -10 UK overnight, I still think you’ll be ok at lower temperatures. If it gets really cold don’t open the box the plastic may break. Make sure your electric cable is ok for cold extremes.

Back