01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

macOS web plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjohnston

Hi,

Has anyone got the macOS web plugin to work? I did have it working, but no longer. I changed the IP address of the NVR, and also upgraded the firmware, and no joy now. It is fine with iVMS. The versions I'm using are:

macOS: 10.12.3
Safari: 10.0.3
NVR: Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P firmware V3.4.90 build 160926
Safari plugin: 3.0.5.43

I've got the live view parameters set to use UDP - with TCP, I get "plugin failed", with UDP just a blank window. There are also constant errors in /var/log/system.log with UDP.

Any thoughts?

thanks,
Stuart

Hi Stuart,

You'll need to use the latest beta version of the web components plugin for Mac OS X that is currently not publicly available. You'll be able to use TCP transmission again after installing it.

Hikvision have asked me not to share it openly online just yet, but if you request it from them they should provide it to you.

Last edited:
Hello good day, can you please share the beta version of the web components plugin for Mac OS X. Thanks.

Hi Stuart,

You'll need to use the latest beta version of the web components plugin for Mac OS X that is currently not publicly available. You'll be able to use TCP transmission again after installing it.

Hikvision have asked me not to share it openly online just yet, but if you request it from them they should provide it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back