01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Mini PTZ Bullet UI-5D61-EPCV Firmware

leighandrewsmith

Hello,

I have looked at the resources page and it looks like the firmware is older than what my camera has arrived with. I am currently on 41-7-45-66. The camera is a Mini PTZ Bullet UI-5D61-EPCV

Can anyone tell me if this is the latest, I don't want to use a FW direct from milesight if its going to brick the camera.

The reason I want to update the firmware is the human detection and advanced motion detection do not seem to be working for me.

Thanks for any help and sorry if this has already been answered as I did a search and found nothing.

Kind Regards

Leigh

I have installed 41.7.0.67-r14 to my all cameras. No recent experience with human detection & adv. motion detection.

Hi Leigh,

It is fine to use the firmware directly from the Milesight website, the only difference is that their firmware files are labeled 7.0.67 and ours are 7.45.67, this is just to distinguish our UK stock which uses the UI- product codes. When you install a .0. file it will automatically change to a .45. files when the update completes.

So the latest firmware is the one currently listed on Milesight's download page

If you have a Milesight NVR we would also recommend updating that to the latest firmware as the recent firmware introduces a new file system that requires the HDDs be formatted and so it would be a good idea to do it sooner and wipe the drives early before they are full of weeks of recording, find out more about this firmware and the new file system here

Hi Leigh,

It is fine to use the firmware directly from the Milesight website, the only difference is that their firmware files are labeled 7.0.67 and ours are 7.45.67, this is just to distinguish our UK stock which uses the UI- product codes. When you install a .0. file it will automatically change to a .45. files when the update completes.

So the latest firmware is the one currently listed on Milesight's download page

If you have a Milesight NVR we would also recommend updating that to the latest firmware as the recent firmware introduces a new file system that requires the HDDs be formatted and so it would be a good idea to do it sooner and wipe the drives early before they are full of weeks of recording, find out more about this firmware and the new file system here

Thank you Dan,

I have already updated my Milesight NVR and formatted the HDD. I will get my cameras updated.

Thanks for your advise.

Really happy I found Use-ip!

Back