01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Missing attachments for email notifications Hikvision DS-7716N-E4/16P

benski

Hi I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on an issue I am having with the above NVR. I have managed to receive alert and event notifications over email such as motion detect etc. The problem I am having is I am not getting screenshots or attachments of the event. Under configuration > network >advanced settings I have selected attached image with interval 5 sec but I am not getting the attachment, just the notification.

I am accessing NVR over web interface and everything appears to be working fine except for the attachments. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

upload_2017-2-12_14-25-28.png

in ivms4200 interface under Event-->Alarm there is a section where you nominate which cameras are triggered, you get images from each cam nominated.

Hi Geeman,

Thanks for feedback. I have checked there and it looks OK. I thought I read somewhere that you need to point to where the system stores the files that it is going to send as attachment. I haven't been able to find that again however. Event emails are being sent as expected, just no attachments....

upload_2017-2-13_10-31-14.png

Just an update I managed to get this working after about 20 hours going through settings. I will post here for any other unsuspecting users. From what I can see the capture schedule can only be set under the camera and not the NVR. So to get the snapshots to send with emails the capture schedule has to be set under the camera interface and not the NVR interface. Below is the capture schedule accessible through camera interface.

View attachment 15104

So for me I had to setup email through NVR then go to camera and set capture interface and I got email with attachments...

I have the same problem on my NVR DS-7616NI-K2 with gmail SMTP. It was ok before.

Just an update I managed to get this working after about 20 hours going through settings. I will post here for any other unsuspecting users. From what I can see the capture schedule can only be set under the camera and not the NVR. So to get the snapshots to send with emails the capture schedule has to be set under the camera interface and not the NVR interface. Below is the capture schedule accessible through camera interface.

View attachment 15104

So for me I had to setup email through NVR then go to camera and set capture interface and I got email with attachments...
Hi,

I tried to open your attachment and get an message, it is not available. I would be very interested in it. Many thx in advance

Kind regards

Peter

Back