01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Motion activation recording.

ArchieM

Hi Guys,

can someone help me with a new installation? I have a 2019 7200 series DVR and 3 x 5MP Turbo HD EXIR Turret cameras (2019)
What additional hardware do I need if I only want to record events triggered by motion?

Thank you.

Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hello!
You can try Xeoma software. It has a “Motion detection module”, which allows to record only when motion is triggered. It allows you to set motion detection in the given area, motion cessation, penetration into the forbidden zone, detect staying in the zone. The scale of sensitivity level lets you know what speed and rate of motion is needed to make your system react. Moreover, this functionality is absolutely free!

Hello!
You can try Xeoma software. It has a “Motion detection module”, which allows to record only when motion is triggered. It allows you to set motion detection in the given area, motion cessation, penetration into the forbidden zone, detect staying in the zone. The scale of sensitivity level lets you know what speed and rate of motion is needed to make your system react. Moreover, this functionality is absolutely free!
Xeoma looks nice.I saw few days ago this video playback from lorex/flir.I thing is the best software for playback motion videos.

Instead of wasting hours of video playbacks with this you can see it in minutes.

I dont think is compatible with other dvr/nvr's .If other companies try to do the sames it would be nice.Maybe there is a software with this option ?

@Dan , hey dan if you read this i enjoy your videos,got a lot info and knowledge from you and got the hikvision turbo cameras and dvr

Reactions: Dan
Back