01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

My device is offline: Hikvision model DS-7104N-F1

mick3522

I have DVR DS-7104N-F1 with 2 cameras hikvision, I can view my cameras in local network with my pc and my mobile on wifi connection.
But in external network i can't view nothing.

The raison is that the hik-connect is always offline ? I put dev.hik-connect.com as sever is it correct ?

Can you help me please

Thanks
Mick

Hi,

I know but in platform access menu "dev.hik-connect.com" is always offline !!!

I tested yesterday evening with same PC: ping dev.hik-connect.com in local = Not OK and in external network is OK.

I know that my router block dev.hik-connect.com

Do you have an ideas why ?

With best regards
Mickaël

Have you configured your network settings?

1534844394324.png

Hi , maybe you have problems in router ports and chech the dvr/nvr ports also. The network confuguration (ip / dns /getway...) its variables .juste chech the modem and set the dvr/nvr in same ip rang. And dont forget to check the ports

Hi,
I remade manualy all parameters ports (80, 8000 and 554) an DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) but there is always the same problem, dev.hik-connect.com is always offline.

I'm lost thank you to help me.

With best regards
Mickaël

Can you put your external IP address in a Hikvision App away from home and see pictures?

Hi
Thank you for your answer

But I already put my external IP adress in Hik-connect app and the result is the same .

With best regards
Mick

Yes i use always but dev.hik-connect is always blocked in local network.

Thanks
Mick

Just your external IP and the port. It may only work when you are not on the LAN, depends on the router.

Hi

I made it but I always the same problem, I think that I Have a problem with router ....

Thanks
Mick

Back