01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

My DVR does not find the WiFi camera

sassankh

Hi guys,
I have big problem and everyday take my time. I need help, please!
I had a NVR 4ch with Wi-Fi camera, I add 4 more IP cameras and wanted to have all in one place this is why I did buy as wrong a DVR analogue with 16 CH because I did see that this DVR accept the Wi-Fi cameras.
I connected all the camera to my router as a Wi-Fi and checked several time the IPs in range 192.168.1.1-254 .
In the first search, DVR did see all the cameras, but it gets to disconnect and ask for user password. Nothing changed and everything was in same configuration.
It is 2 days that DVR just find 2 IP cameras and don't find the other 4 Wi-Fi cameras.
I did do as below, troubleshooting:
-Double check and monitor the ports and IPs of all camera
-Change the IP of the DVR from DHCP to Static and vice versa.
-I did open all the internal ports of the Wi-Fi router.
-I did make as default configuration my Router and DVR several times.
-I did check all the ports for connection to the Cameras in DVR
When I connect the camera direct to the router with cable, DVR can see it but when I disconnect it and use as Wi-Fi, DVR don@t find it and same problem again (cry)

Anybody knows that what did I do wrong or what is the problem that I did not see it or test it.
My DVR is FLOUREON 16CH and my cameras are San see Wi-Fi.

Best Regards
Sam

Hi guys,
I have big problem and everyday take my time. I need help, please!
I had a NVR 4ch with Wi-Fi camera, I add 4 more IP cameras and wanted to have all in one place this is why I did buy as wrong a DVR analogue with 16 CH because I did see that this DVR accept the Wi-Fi cameras.
I connected all the camera to my router as a Wi-Fi and checked several time the IPs in range 192.168.1.1-254 .
In the first search, DVR did see all the cameras, but it gets to disconnect and ask for user password. Nothing changed and everything was in same configuration.
It is 2 days that DVR just find 2 IP cameras and don't find the other 4 Wi-Fi cameras.
I did do as below, troubleshooting:
-Double check and monitor the ports and IPs of all camera
-Change the IP of the DVR from DHCP to Static and vice versa.
-I did open all the internal ports of the Wi-Fi router.
-I did make as default configuration my Router and DVR several times.
-I did check all the ports for connection to the Cameras in DVR
When I connect the camera direct to the router with cable, DVR can see it but when I disconnect it and use as Wi-Fi, DVR don@t find it and same problem again (cry)

Anybody knows that what did I do wrong or what is the problem that I did not see it or test it.
My DVR is FLOUREON 16CH and my cameras are San see Wi-Fi.

Best Regards
Sam
Try this, maybe it can help Configtools

Back