01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Need Help Setting up my Anron CCTV System

atitagain1957

hi new here ive been give a anron cctv system 4 ip cameras , dvr ect ,which was in use recently, im no electronics wizard but have set the thing up , and all cameras are working , with an hdmi cable to my smart tv , i also scanned the qr code an i have remote viewing to my phone ,, its recording ok ,i need to see the cameras on another tv via wifi , and have downloaded an app , ip viewer light , i cannot find an ip address for the cameras , and the ip address on the dvr is different to my home ip address , how can i get the camera picture displayed on the other tv , thanks for listening , any help would be most appreciated

hi new here ive been give a anron cctv system 4 ip cameras , dvr ect ,which was in use recently, im no electronics wizard but have set the thing up , and all cameras are working , with an hdmi cable to my smart tv , i also scanned the qr code an i have remote viewing to my phone ,, its recording ok ,i need to see the cameras on another tv via wifi , and have downloaded an app , ip viewer light , i cannot find an ip address for the cameras , and the ip address on the dvr is different to my home ip address , how can i get the camera picture displayed on the other tv , thanks for listening , any help would be most appreciated
what IP addresses are assigned to which devices?

hi the IP address on the DVR is 192.168.1.153, subnet mask 255.255.255.0, web port 80, gateway 192.168.1.254, my IP is 86.139.84.152, I've downloaded a couple of apps to try to view the cameras through my smart tv but they seem unable to find the cameras, thanks for any help, not sure if you can see details in the pics

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 158
Back