01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

NEI Series - Highly recommended

cctvguru

Hi guys, I want you to introduce new NEI series for Hikvision.

I already tried NEI-NVR9664 and NEI-BS2M5028. Works fine! And I order the thermal, NEI-BT4M2617. Will share the details with you. Is there anyone else knows this series?

NEI Series

NEI-NVR9664 (Smart Ultra NVR 16xSata)
NEI-B5A85 (Smart 4K) | 2.950,00 $
NEI-P8236 (36x Speed Dome)
NEI-BT4M2617 (Thermal)
iDS-TCV301-A6I (High Performance 3MP ANPR Camera) | 7.600,00 $
NEI-P9C435XW (Laser PTZ with wiper) | 6.550,00 $
iDS-TCV901-AI (High Performance 9MP ANPR Camera) | 14.750,00 $
NEI-BS2M5028 (Smart) | 4.400,00 $
NEI-BTB4M2617 (Thermographic Bullet Body Temperature Measurement Camera) | 8.600,00 $

Last edited:
Hi @cctvguru

thank you for sharing this information.

just wanted to make clear to you and our other forum users that as far as we are aware the NEI- products you listed are region-specific to Turkey, the majority of our forum users are from the UK, EU, and the USA so there may not be much interest in these specific products, but there are similar models in our region so any hands-on information you can provide may still be useful.

Hi All,
I can see it for the EMEA region. Among these products, NEI-PEA3M Outdoor Pole Panic Alarm Station remarkable product. For its features and intended uses, the following has been said.

Hikvision NEI-PEA3M Pole Panic Alarm Station Data Sheet

20190408051203104.png

NEI-PEA3M pole panic alarm station is designed with 2 MP HD camera, 2MP HD IR camera and dual network ports. It supports scheduled turning on/off the alarm lamp, two-way audio, linking with the surrounding cameras and so on. It helps to realize alarm and aid as soon as possible and provides more efficient service for building social stability. It is mainly applied to the scenarios of school, square, tourist attraction, hospital, supermarket gate, market, station, parking lot, etc.

Key Features
 Embedded Linux operation system
 High-performance embedded SOC processor
 Supports network adaptive and video and audio adaptive to realize low latency
 H.264、H.264 SVC and H.265 video compression standard, and G.711U and G.726 audio compression standard
 Wide dynamic range (WDR) and high light compensation (HLC)
 Multiple communication protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, HIK-SIP, RTSP, and ONVIF
 Video collection and all-day monitoring with 2 MP HD camera
 Supports EHome for public network transmission
 Two-way audio function with up to 5 m communication distance; build-in high sensitive microphone
 Audio extension with 3.5 mm standard audio interface

Last edited:
Back